Afdhal Investment Account-i

CG Sponsors

MyBroadband

Reaction score
nak tanye sape2 yg tau pasal ne..aku perlu kan details ar..kat website ni tak complete sgt..

http://www.ambg.com.my/personal/depositinvestments/fdinvestments/afdhalinvestmentacct-i.asp

A deposit investment account which provides you with maximum returns and total flexibility in managing your funds. You are free to determine the maturity of your investment based on the agreed number of days to meet your cash flow. The minimum investment period is one calendar month. What's more, you can perform partial withdrawals at any time with a minimum remaining balance of RM5000. The balance of your deposit investment will continue its term until maturity.

Afdhal Investment Account-i Features
• Based on Syariah concept of Mudharabah (profit-sharing).
Flexible investment period with a minimum of one calendar month.
• Partial withdrawal at any time with a minimum remaining balance of RM5000. The balance will continue its term until maturity.
Attractive returns.
• Profits are paid in cash, cashier’s order or credited into your Savings Account-i / Current Account-i.
• Automatic renewal for value-added investments.

bape return % dia ar?? :-?

mari share info :)cgrock

Sponsored Post

MoneyGear

Reaction score
ada siapa dah join ke pelaburan ni ?

mhalimb

Freshie
Reaction score
ni normal fixed deposit aka akaun pelaburan bank. normaly bank x bagi tinggi return.
ini untuk cash flow, excess money x tau nak buat plan lagi dalam masa setahun, kalau keluar less than 1 year x dapat return.
risk kurang so return pun kurang.

Sponsored Post