AC Milan 🏆⚽ AC miLan 19/20 - Tangguh Game Akibat COVID19

CG Sponsors

TXT

CG Super Hardcore Club
Platinum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

Rasmi: Zvonimir Boban ditamatkan kontrak berkuatkuasa serta merta. Ini susulan timbul desas desus percanggahan haluan antara Boban dan Gazidis berkaitan operasi di Milan. Namun, situasi Paolo Maldini yang sering sependapat dengan Boban masih tidak diketahui. Thank you, Boban. All the best for you.

#WeAreACMilan
#Boban

Sponsored Post

TXT

CG Super Hardcore Club
Platinum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

Fondazione Milan ha istituito una raccolta fondi per supportare gli sforzi di AREU, l’agenzia impegnata nell'assistere coloro che sono stati colpiti dal Covid-19 in Lombardia. Sostieni insieme a noi chi lavora e lotta ogni giorno per fronteggiare questa emergenza! 👉🏻 acmi.land/FM-Covid-19

TXT

CG Super Hardcore Club
Platinum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

Gennaro Gattuso about the final in Istanbul (Champions League in 2005) for Sky Sport:

We lost 3 goals in 6 minutes. There is no explanation for this. After the first half we talked a lot about the match, but we were too focused to think about celebrating the victory in the locker room. We made mistakes at the individual level. The British never give up and we knew it well. In the locker room we told ourselves that Liverpool would not give up, and then we clenched our teeth.

Fifteen days after the final, I went to Galliani's office to tell him I wanted to change the environment. I didn't have the strength to stay in the club under this disappointment. Galliani has always been good at persuading people, including me. When I went to his office and told him everything, he led me into a trophy room, locked us there, and nobody could enter. After the final in Istanbul, I felt bad and I had an open wound that did not want to heal. Football has certain things that can be repeated. Two years later we got revenge on Liverpool and Boca. It was the only moment in Milan that I could hardly bear.

Sponsored Post