AC Milan 🏆⚽ AC miLan 19/20 (Coppa 29 Jan 345AM) - FT Milan [4][2] Torino

CG Sponsors

TXT

CG Super Hardcore Club
Platinum Member
Reaction score

Asmir Begovic (kiri) dan Pepe Reina

Begovic ganti Reine di gawang AC Milan

MILAN: AC Milan menandatangani penjaga gol Bournemouth, Asmir Begovic bagi menggantikan Pepe Reina dari Sepanyol yang dipinjamkan ke kelab Liga Perdana Inggeris Aston Villa untuk tempoh enam bulan.

Penjaga gol Bosnia berusia 32 tahun itu kembali ke Liga Perdana selepas dipinjamkan separuh musim kepada kelab Azerbaijan FK Qarabaq.

Begovic, yang memenangi gelaran Liga Perdana Inggeris bersama Chelsea pada musim 2016-17 walaupun hanya bermain dua perlawanan liga, bersetuju menandatangani kontrak enam bulan sehingga 30 Jun, kata AC Milan dalam satu kenyataan.

“Begovic akan menyertai rakan sepasukan baharunya esok (hari ini),” kata kelab Itali itu.

Reina, bekas penjaga gol Liverpool dan Napoli, yang kontraknya bersama Milan akan berakhir tahun depan, hanya beraksi sekali untuk kelab itu musim ini.

Begovic berpeluang beraksi esok menentang SPAL dalam saingan Piala Itali selepas penjaga gol utama Milan Gianluigi Donnarumma mengalami masalah otot.

Dia tampil 62 kali untuk Bosnia dan memakai lilitan kapten sebanyak lima kali. - AFP

Sponsored Post

TXT

CG Super Hardcore Club
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Continuous contacts between Roma and Suso's entourage. Milan are open to selling him with the valuation of €20-25M

TXT

CG Super Hardcore Club
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Raiola is working on finding a new destination for Suso. The Sevilla option is ruled out but he has other offers in La Liga and one from RB Leipzig in Germany. Roma's candidacy has gained momentum in the recent hours [@Diarioas]

TXT

CG Super Hardcore Club
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Milan are weighing up an £15m offer for Serge Aurier to a. Aurier had told Tottenham that he wanted to leave in the summer. Though Spurs are looking for closer to the £25M they spent on the Ivorian [@AlasdairGold]

TXT

CG Super Hardcore Club
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Roma and Inter could conclude tomorrow a swap deal that includes Politano and Spinazzola. Politano was a Milan target [Di Marzio]

TXT

CG Super Hardcore Club
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Roma had evaluated Suso and Shaqiri to replace Zaniolo but preferred to go forward for Politano [Di Marzio]

TXT

CG Super Hardcore Club
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Inzaghi to Corriere della Sera: "Seeing Milan that behind in the standings has a terrible effect on me but sadly it's not a new thing. However I know Maldini and I trust him. I am sure Paolo and Boban will get the club out of this situation."

Inzaghi: "You have to reset. Insert two or three great players and, especially, have patience. Continuity in management is needed. The pitch showed that coaches are the least culpable, many have passed and nothing changed."

Inzaghi: "Is it right to sign Ibra? Yes, they did well. One like him swas needed. I played with him and I respect him very much. He doesn't need money or glory, if he has returned it means he believes he can leave his mark."

Sponsored Post