МММ - sergey-mavrodi.live

Recommended Brokers

Aleksey Chetyrkin

Reaction score
I am not a project administrator.

Start: 2018, December 23.

Language: Chinese (English will be added in March, and other languages ​​in perspective)

4 types of deposits:
1) 1 month + 10%
2) 3 months + 60%
3) 6 months + 160%
4) 12 months + 480%

Upon expiration of the deposit, the principal amount with a profit will be fully available for withdrawal.

Referral program:
In accordance with the deposit period selected by your referral, you will receive 2%, 7%, 15% or 32% direct remuneration for his deposit amount.

Accepts: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Yuan (other national currencies will be accepted in the future)

Minimum amount of deposit: $10
Maximum amount of deposit: $100000

My deposit:
2019.January 23 - 0.02024 BTC - https://www.blockchain.com/ru/btc/address/1Jh8pymimYwubFVBt816H5k5iWPHqiotWK
2019.January 24 - 0.01316 BTC - https://www.blockchain.com/ru/btc/address/1PPLWJZBnHzeZq1P3iLZd2gVu9Cv4gthmi

Join now!

Sponsored Post

Aleksey Chetyrkin

Reaction score
I can be your foreman

MMM creates its own cryptocurrency based on DAG, and it will be possible to mining coins by a unique method, there are no analogues of such mining in the world. He will tell about it in his new video messages.

Today MMM offers growth in deposits, from 120% to 480% per year. There are three types of deposits: 10% per month, 60% for three months, 180% for 6 months and 480% for one year.

- Referral bonus from 2% to 32%, depending on the term of the deposit.
- Leader bonus from 5% to 26%, it depends on your rank.

You can simply earn bonuses, because the whole world knows about MMM. You can activate your referral link if you make a deposit for any selected period. MMM structured network, divided into tens, hundreds, thousands, etc. Registration is by invitation only.

- Transactions to BTC and ETH
- Video message, Mavrodi records every Friday
- A simple site. A new website design will be available soon. You yourself will be able to choose which website design to use.
- Ingenious and convenient personal office MMM
- Video instructions on the website in the FAQ section sergey-mavrodi .live/en/site/faq
- Support in the personal office works 24/7

I made Bitcoin withdrawal from MMM three times, and the period from February to April.

Sponsored Post