BTC USD 83,340.4 Gold USD 4,123.16
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Paying Cash Palas - cashpalas.com

javrie

Freshie
Messages
16
Joined
Jan 25, 2019
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Points
3
Launched date:
January 23, 2019

Website: www.cashpalas.com

Investment plans:
1,00% daily for 10 days (principal return) - $10 - $2500
1,25% daily for 10 days (principal return) - $2501 - $10000
1,50% daily for 10 days (principal return) - $10001 - $25000
1,75% daily for 10 days (principal return) - $25001 - $50000
2,00% daily for 10 days (principal return) - $50001 - $100000
150% after 10 days (principal included) - $100001 - $250000

Minimum deposit: $10
Minimum withdraw: $0.20

Payment processors:
Perfect Money, Payeer, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and PayPal.
 
Withdrawal received

Today I did my first withdrawal request at Cash Palas and within 1 hour I received my profit. See my payment proof below.
It's included a bonus of $500 I received because I was the first member who did a deposit on their site. Thanks admin. This is great!
Join this program also and become a member. Up to 3% referral commission: http://www.cashpalas.com/?ref=javrie

cashpalas-withdraw-perfectmoney-26012019.jpg
 
Received my Bitcoin withdrawal

I just received my first Bitcoin withdrawal of $0.20 from Cash Palas. See my payment proof below. Join this program also and become a member. Up to 3% referral commission: http://www.cashpalas.com/?ref=javrie

cashpalas-withdraw-bitcoin-29012019.jpg
 
Instant withdrawal from Cash Palas

Yesterday I received another withdrawal of $0.20 from Cash Palas. See my payment proof below. They still paying out.
They now pay out instantly to Perfect Money and Payeer accounts. See their FAQ. If you withdraw via other payment processors they still paying out manually. All deposits are still processed manually but it's always within one hour in my case.
Join this program also and become a member. Up to 3% referral commission: https://cashpalas.com/?ref=javrie

cashpalas-withdraw-perfectmoney-31012019.jpg
 
Instant withdraw from Cash Palas

I just received another instant withdrawal of $1.25 from Cash Palas. See my payment proof below. They still paying out.
They now pay out instantly to Perfect Money and Payeer accounts. See their FAQ. If you withdraw via other payment processors they still paying out manually.
Join this program also and become a member. Up to 3% referral commission: https://cashpalas.com/?ref=javrie

cashpalas-withdraw-perfectmoney-03022019.jpg
 
Withdrawal (instant) 0.90 USD.
Accounts: U15519062->U1784557.
Memo: Withdraw from Cash Palas.
Date: 23:04 03.02.19. Batch: 245259258
 
Deposit received back

My deposit of $10 ended today so I tried to withdraw my deposit. As always it was instant payout via Perfect Money. See my payment proof below. Cash Palas is still paying out.
Join this program also and become a member. Up to 3% referral commission: https://cashpalas.com/?ref=javrie

cashpalas-withdraw-perfectmoney-05022019.jpg
 
Withdrawal (instant) 2.70 USD.
Accounts: U15519062->U1784557.
Memo: Withdraw from Cash Palas.
Date: 22:53 06.02.19. Batch: 245613346
 
Instant withdraw from Cash Palas

I just tried to withdraw all my referral commission and my principal and profit of Cash Palas. As always it was instant payout via Perfect Money. See my payment proof below. Cash Palas is still paying out. It's very great!!
Join this wonderful program also and become a member. Up to 3% referral commission: https://cashpalas.com/?ref=javrie

cashpalas-withdraw-perfectmoney-09022019.jpg
 
Back
Top
Log in Register