Sensasi dalam dunia Forex! Cepat dapatkan tawaran terbaru daripada InstaForex - bonus 45% untuk setiap deposit! Bonus 45% untuk keuntungan yang maksimum!

All banners are advertisements only. CG does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers. Read Disclaimer HERE

Go Back   CariGold Forum > TRADING ZONE, CLASSIFIEDS & MARKETPLACE > Trading Zone > Sensual, Intimate Products

CG Sponsors

Recommended Brokers

CG Updates
0 Forum rules improvised
Last Post: CariGold
Posted On: 05-02-2014
Replies: 0
Views: 5,443
0 Social Group is now based on request
Posted On: 11-12-2012
Views: 29,456
0 Unscheduled maintenance
Posted On: 26-11-2012
Views: 21,810
More...

Old 23-01-2012, 02:32 AM
CG Top Poster Club

Trader Rating: (11)
Poster Rank: #17
Thanked 17 Times
Active Level
Default VIGRX OIL Untuk Tegang Serta Merta, Tahan Lama, Besar & Panjang Zakar. COD di KL

MEN! ... DO YOU WANT ...

Rock-Solid Erections?
Total, Oversize Arousal?
Powerful Orgasms?
Super Staying Power?
Maximum Sexual Health?

Experience VigRX Oil™ for Men! Made in USA.
The MASSIVE Advance in Sexual Pleasure Delivered Directly To Your Most Sensitive Organ.

Our Formula approved by Actual Healthcare Professionals, contains ingredients scientifically shown to penetrate deep into the skin where they boost the physiological process of creating and maintaining a stronger erection. This transdermal delivery system brings MALE POWER ingredients instantly to the penis to intensify every aspect of sexual health and vigor.

Best of all ...
There are no reported side effects. The formula is ALL natural, with NO harmful ingredients, NO petrochemical byproducts, nothing artificial - just a potent natural oil that smooths on deliciously! In an Actute Dermal Toxicity Test performed in a lab according to O.E.C.D. Guideline No. 402, the product caused no adverse effects at all. It's condom compatible, and it works right now!

VigRX Oil™ delivers a powerful synergistic blend of ingredients specifically designed to support harder and larger erections. You just smooth VigRX Oil™ onto your penis before intercourse.

The tantalizingly silky oil provides these naturally occurring nutrients and herbal extracts directly to the male organ.

The Result? POWER and CONTROL!

VigRX Oil™'s topical magic means greater penile firmness, an increase in penile tissue engorgement, and a longer-lasting erection.

And all you have to do to experience these incredible benefits is apply the oil… and it feels so good.

Forget these hassles ...

NO adverse reactions in lab safety testing!
NO reported side effects!
NO time-consuming exercises!
NO waiting!
NO embarrassment!

With VigRX Oil™, it all happens instantly as a natural and exciting part of lovemaking.

What's in VigRX Oil™?

VigRX Oil™ blends natural ingredients to tonify and support the skin enveloping the male reproductive system, to improve circulation and blood flow to the penis, and create a base for greatly enhancing arousal and erection.

VigRX Oil™ combines Purified Water, Aloe Vera Gel, Olive Squalene, Apricot Kernel Oil, L-Arginine HCI, Biosomes A&E Complex, Vitamin C, Extracts of Korean Red Ginseng, Hawthorne Berry, Ginkgo Biloba, Muira Pauma, Catuaba Bark, Cuscuta Seed and More in a formula whose key ingredients have been shown in studies to deliver these amazing results:

Quicker Erection: physical application, along with key ingredients in VigRX Oil™ can increase the efficiency of erection by rapidly causing vasocongestion of erectile bodies of the corpus cavernosa.

Greater Rigidity and Hardness: the introduction of the key ingredients to the muscle tissue in the penis increases firmness, rigidity and overall quality of the erect penis for longer periods of time. Subjects of tests involving the key ingredients experienced significantly more engorgement of their erect penises.

But there's EVEN MORE VigRX Oil™ can do for you!
Combined in our exclusive formulation, these time-honored ingredients have the documented properties to ...

Increase blood circulation to the genital tissues, via peripheral penis tissue vasodilators.
Strengthen erections.
Support stamina and sex drive by increasing cardiovascular dilation and improving circulation.
Moisturize and tonify the skin.
Enhance sexual energy with boosted self-confidence.
Increase orgasmic potential.

Questions and Answers about VigRX Oil™

Q: "How Does It Compare With Competing Products?"
A: This is all natural. It's a herbal formula with other natural ingredients. No reported side effects, and no adverse events in a laboratory Acute Dermal Toxicity Test. And you get the added benefits of having the herbs nourish your skin. No long waits for a drug to take effect. No "missing the moment".

Q: "Is VigRX Oil™ condom compatible?"
A: Yes VigRX Oil™ is water based and 100% condom compatible.

Q: "Will it leave a greasy or oily residue?"
A: No, VigRX Oil™ is scientifically designed to provide immediate absorption into the tissue of the penis without an oily or greasy feeling.

Q: "Is VigRX Oil™ safe to use for oral sex?"
A: Definitely! VigRX Oil™ is safe for oral sex, as it contains no synthetic chemical or petrochemical by-product, artificial colors or fragrance. The natural base with the therapeutic ingredients offer the safest, most effective product available to date.

Q: "How do I apply it?"
A: Massage VigRX Oil™ into the penis all over until an erection is achieved. We suggest masturbation with this product to get you comfortable with the amount needed and the sensation it produces.

Q: "Can VigRX Oil™ complicate sexual disease?"
A: VigRX Oil™ is not recommended for those with a Herpes Simplex Virus outbreak or any other open sores or skin lesions in the genital area.

Q: "How is this different from an oral tablet?"
A: VigRX Oil™ is scientifically designed to penetrate the deepest layers of the penile tissue quickly giving noticeable results. 95% of the ingredients are absorbed compared to approx 5-10% with a low quality herbal capsule or tablet. The key ingredients don't get degraded by gastric acids.

Q: "What Is In VigRX Oil™?"
A: VigRX Oil™ is a 100% safe, proprietary selection of special herbs and other natural substances renowned for their special properties and blended together in a powerfully effective combination. These ingredients have been gathered from around the globe.

Q: "Will this increase penile and sexual performance?"
A: Yes, one is most likely to notice the benefit in the areas of strength and rigidity of the penis.

Q: "Will this oil increase the size of my penis?"
A: VigRX Oil™ will allow for greater blood flow to the penis which will help circumference and strength of your erection.

Q: "What will it feel like when I apply it?"
A: You will feel a very warm sensation that is pleasant all over. Your erection will build and become stronger as you massage VigRX Oil™ into your penis.

HARGA RM200 Sekotak. Boleh guna setiap hari untuk 30 hari. COD di KL ataupun Poslaju lain2 tmpt.
Bk in dlm a/c Maybank 164388703216 atau CIMB 1443-0072901-527 atau Public bank 4-9764626-18 (Mohd Noor Mohd Haniff). Lps tu bg nama, alamat.

Last edited by mdnor34; 19-05-2013 at 11:09 PM..
Paid Advertisement
Old 25-01-2012, 11:59 PM
CG Top Poster Club

Thanked 17 Times
Active Level

Bump....info d muka 1
Old 27-01-2012, 10:11 PM
CG Top Poster Club

Thanked 17 Times
Active Level

VIGRX PLUS DARI U.S.A

VIGRX PLUS TERBUKTI SECARA KLINIKAL. FORMULANYA MENDAPAT KELULUSAN DOKTOR DAN MEMBERI ANDA :

Lebih Besar, Lebih Panjang, Lebih Keras, Lebih Tahan Lama
Meningkatkan Stamina Seksual Dan Nafsu Seks
Lebih POWER , Kepuasan Seks Hebat

TANPA KESAN SAMPINGAN.

Terkini, kami menambah satu bahan utama, Bioperene® yang melalui US Clinical Studies telah terbukti untuk meningkatkan kadar penyerapan zat nutrien. Bermakna zat2 herba Vigrx akan dapat diserap dengan lebih baik oleh badan anda.

Untuk detail, layari http://www.vigrxplus.com/

Lihat temuramah dengan Doktor dalam rancangan World Health News :

Leading Edge Health telah menghasilkan VigRX Plus, pil pembesaran dan pemanjangan terbaik dunia dan membantu ramai lelaki daripada keresahan saiz zakar yang tidak cukup.

Bagaimana Vigrx Bertindak

Zakar mempunyai dua pasang silinder yang dipanggil Corpora Cavernosa yang apabila terangsang akan dipenuhi dengan darah yang mengeraskan zakar anda.

Keupayaan Corpora Cavernosa diisi dengan darah semasa terangsang menentukan panjang dan ketebalan, dan fungsi ini boleh berkurangan apabila umur meningkat.

Melalui ujian klinikal ahli sains mendapati bahawa tisu zakar Corpora Cavernosa akan meningkatkan keupayaan dan berfungsi dengan lebih berkesan apabila terdedah dengan ramuan semula jadi.

Dengan kajian itu, kami menghasilkan VigRX, yang merupakan ramuan semulajadi berkualiti tinggi dalam sukatan yang tepat yang akan menghasilkan peningkatan saiz zakar dengan maksimum.

Bioperine® membuatkan VigRX lebih berkesan dan menghasilkan jenama VigRX Plus!.

TIADA PRODUK YANG DAPAT MENANDINGI HASIL POSITIF FORMULA CANGGIH VIGRX PLUS INI.
TIADA KESAN SAMPINGAN
DOCTOR RECOMMEND : http://www.vigrxplus.com/community.html

TESTIMONIALS

"…After one month I can say that the length and thickness of my erection showed an incredible improvement!"

"After the first day of using your capsules I noticed that the erection of my penis was much firmer and lasted longer.

Now after one month I can say that the length of my erection increased significantly and that the thickness increased as well. My wife is also very enthusiastic about the change and encourages me to go on.

In the past I could reach only one ejaculation a night, now I can ejaculate two or even three times. After the ejaculation the next erection is coming up very quickly. I would recommend your product even to persons who already have a big Johnson.

The penile fitness is amazing!!"

- Johan V.

"After about 3 months I noticed a 1.5 inch gain in length…"

I am using VigRX Plus. I have been using it for about 4 months now. The first month I noticed better control, increased sex drive, and stiffness. After about 3 months I noticed a 1.5 inch gain in length. Overall I am very happy with VigRX Plus. The statements made are accurate!

-Greg Gates, Cinti, Ohio

Lagi Testimoni klik http://www.vigrxplus.com/testimonials.html

BAHAN2

Bioperine® (Piper Nigrum L)
Kajian klinikal di USA menunjukkan Bioperine® dengan selamat meningkatkan kadar penyerapan nutrien. Dengan kata lain, Bioperine® membuatkan makanan tambahan yang kita ambil bertindakbalas lebih baik dan efisien.

Damiana (Turnera aphrodisiaca)
Damiana telah digunakan di Amerika Tengah & Selatan sebagai afrodisiak. Ia telah lama terbukti untuk tingkatkan stamina seksual, meningkatkan kekerasan dan meningkatkan kepuasan seks.

Puncture Vine. (Tribulus Terrestris)
Tribulus Terrestris telah digunakan dalam Eropah untuk beribu tahun sebagai satu kaedah merawat masalah seks dan meningkatkan keberahian. Tiada kesan sampingan dalam sejarah penggunaannya. Kajian klinikal di Bulgaria dalam awal 80an menunjukkan ia berkesan meningkatkan fungsi erektil. Ia telah didapati untuk meningkatkan tahap hormon luteinising (LH) seterusnya meningkatkan tahap testosteron dalam badan.
Penggunaannya telah diterima oleh masyarakat perubatan Eropah. Terkini, ia telah digunakan di Amerika Utara dan atlet-atlet telah mendapati keuapayaan Tribulus Terrestris untuk meningkatkan kekuatan mereka dan stamina.

Epimedium Leaf Extract. (Epimedium Sagittatum)

Juga dikenali sebagai "Horny Goat Weed", Epimedium telah digunakan sejak beribu tahun sebagai perangsang libido.

Penyelidikan perubatan telah menemui bahan aktif ialah icariin. Icariin digunakan untuk meningkatkan fungsi erektil. Satu lagi kesan Epimedium ialah membenarkan lebih banyak darah untuk mengalir kedalam zakar.

Doktor perubatan melaporkan Epimedium boleh meningkatkan libido & fungsi erektil, memulihkan tenaga seks dan meningkatkan sensasi. Secara saintifik, Epimedium membolehkan testosteron, yang secara semula jadi meningkatkan nafsu seks dan ketahanan.

Ginkgo Leaf (Ginkgo biloba)

Gingko telah terbukti sebagai makanan tambahan untuk kecergasan mental, meningkatkan tahap kecergasan, kesihatan peredaran dan saluran darah.

Seperti Cuscuta, Gingko Biloba meningkatkan peredaran darah vaskular seterusnya meningkatkan tahap ereksi. Kajian menunjukkan Gingko biloba bekerja dengan membolehkan pengenduran otot lembut dalam cavernosum korpus. Dalam masa 30tahun, lebih daripada 300 kajian telah memberi bukti klinikal Ginkgo mencegah dan memanfaatkan banyak masalah dalam badan.

Gingko memperbaiki peredaran darah keseluruhan, pengoksidaan, dan meningkatkan aliran darah dalam zakar untuk meningkatkan fungsi seksual dan lebih keras.

Asian Red Ginseng (Panax Ginseng)

Penggunaan Ginseng secara tradisional ialah untuk mengatasi lemah badan dan memberi tenaga tambahan.

Bahan utama Ginseng ialah ginsenosida, yang menyalurkan aliran darah untuk otak dan zakar dan boleh membina darah dan sperma. Saintis Rusia telah melaporkan Ginseng merangsang kegiatan mental dan fizikal, menambah prestasi sukan dan memberi kesan positif pada kelenjar-kelenjar seks.

Digunakan untuk merawat mati pucuk, Ginseng menormalkan tekanan darah sambil meremajakan dan menggiatkan semula badan.

Saw Palmetto Berry (Fructus Serenoae).

Buah beri Palmetto telah lama dikenali sebagai pengaruh seksual dan agen afrodisia.

Saw Palmetto bertindak untuk menghalang testosteron daripada ditukar kepada dihidrotestosteron, iaitu hormon yang dikatakan menyebabkan sel-sel prostat membesar yang menyebabkan prostat membesar.

Kesan-kesan Saw Palmetto merupakan mekanisme berganda. Satu mekanisme ialah ia relaxkan tisu otot lembut mengakibatkan aliran darah yang meningkat. Saw Palmetto juga menghalang kegiatan androgen dan receptor estrogen dan mungkin bermanfaat untuk lelaki & wanita dalam mengimbangi hormon-hormon. Disebabkan oleh kesan hormonnya, Saw Palmetto boleh membantu tiroid dalam mengatur perkembangan seksual dan menormalkan kegiatan kelenjar-kelenjar dan organ-organ itu.

MUIRA PAUMA BARK EXTRACT (PTYCHOPETALUM OLACOIDES)

Muira Pauma diguna bagi memulihkan seksual lelaki dan untuk meningkatkan keinginan seks dan potensi lelaki.

Dr Jacques Waynberg, di Institute Sexology di Paris, Perancis, melakukan satu kajian terhadap 262 orang lelaki yang mengadu kekurangan keinginan seks, atau ketidakupayaan untuk mengekalkan atau mencapai ereksi. Keputusan menunjukkan 62% lelaki dengan kekurangan libido mendapat faedah. 51% lelaki yang mempunyai masalah-masalah ereksi juga memberi tindakbalas.

CATUABA BARK EXTRACT (ERYTHROXYLUM CATUABA)

Penggunaan tradisional ubat herba ini sudah terkenal. Ramai menyatakan ia paling terkenal antara semua tumbuh-tumbuhan afrodisiak di Brazil. Amalan kulit Catuaba dalam satu tempoh masa akan mendorong kepada mimpi syahwat, yang kemudiannya diikuti dengan peningkatan libido.

Kajian perubatan telah menunjukkan selain mempunyai ciri-ciri antibakteria dan antivirus, ia membesarkan urat darah. Menurut Dr Meira Penna, Catuaba berfungsi sebagai satu perangsang sistem saraf, terutama apabila seorang menghadapi masalah mati pucuk.

Ia boleh menguatkan sistem saraf. Keupayaan umumnya memberi kekuatan dan melegakan keletihan.

Hawthorn Berry (Fructus Crataegi)

Pokok Hawthorn kaya dalam bioflavonoids, yang merelaxkan dan membesarkan arteri. Sebatian-sebatian ini ialah antioksidan yang kuat yang membantu meningkatkan aliran darah dan oksigen untuk jantung. Ini mengurangkan kerja dikehendaki oleh jantung untuk mengedarkan darah, dan bergilir-gilir mengurangkan tekanan darah dan tekanan untuk otot jantung. Bahan-bahan bioflavonoid dalam Hawthorn memberikan kekuatan untuk dinding saluran darah dan melancarkan peredaran darah untuk bahagian-bahagian badan yang lain. Komponen-komponen dalam Hawthorn juga boleh mengurangkan kolesterol dan plak dalam arteri.

Diluluskan secara rasmi untuk penggunaan farmaseutikal di Jerman, kajian kerajaan menunjukkan tumbuhan Hawthorn bebas sepenuhnya daripada kesan sampingan. Kajian Eropah telah menunjukkan Hawthorn meningkatkan aliran darah botani ke jantung dan otak, melindungi jantung dari degupan tidak teratur, menambah kekuatan degupan jantung, dan merendahkan tekanan darah.

RM260 SEKOTAK (60 Biji) UNTUK SEBULAN. HUBUNGI SAYA, 0173559527.
Old 28-01-2012, 08:23 PM
CG Top Poster Club

Thanked 17 Times
Active Level

SEMENAX PIL HERBA UNTUK TAMBAH AIR MANI, SPERMA & PANCUTAN

Semenax adalah jenama yang terkenal unutk meningkatkan air mani dan sudah terbukti didunia antara produk yang mendapat sambutan hangat kerana keberkesanannya meningkat air mani dan sperma sehingga 300-500 peratus.

Ramai diantara mereka yang mengamlakan semenax berpuas hati dengan kehebatan semenax meningkat air mani dan kelajuan tembakan yang akan membuat pasangan anda penasaran dan puas tidak terkata.

BAHAN2 100% HERBA TANPA KESAN SAMPINGAN

Lihat temuramah dgn doktor dalam rancangan World Health News :

Sila lihat klinikal study yang dibuat dibawah tentang semenax

Semenax yang diambil dalam masa 6 minggu akan memperlihatkan kesan optimum. Apakah kelebihan air mani banyak? jawapannya mudah sahaja anda dan pasangan anda akan lebih puas dalam melakukan hubungan intim.

TESTIMONI

“The Greatest Feeling I've ever felt”
I was with my girlfriend one night. I have been taking Semenax, and as we were having sex, I lasted longer. When the moment came for me to orgasm, it was the greatest feeling I've ever felt, it lasted longer, and a lot more came out. Thank you!"
Vincenzo J. R., Rockhill SC

“Huge Increase in Semen”
"I have seen a huge increase in semen release. Great Product"
Paul D., Springfield PA

“My Girlfriend is Very Satisfied”
"Yes, sex has definitely improved. I can come up a storm now and my girlfriend is very satisfied. My come volume definitely increased as did my overall sex drive. I will be ordering more Semenax™ in the very near future..."
George T. B., Fairless Hills PA

“A lot More Semen”
"I have experienced a lot more semen and comfort ejaculating."
Sampson G., Char NC

“A Big Difference in a Month”
"I'm surprised I've seen a difference in a couple days... In a month, a big difference. I'm pretty satisfied personally with my products."
Bradley J., Richmond VA

INGREDIENTS

Semenax™ includes a proprietary active ingredient combination of 100% natural amino acids and potent herbal concentrates from China, Europe, and South America.

Each ingredient has been specifically chosen for its long use in traditional societies or scientific track-record.

In fact, while many of these ingredients have only recently been discovered by the modern scientific community, they have been used for literally HUNDREDS of years by ancient cultures around the world to increase sexual wellness!

Ingredients include:

SWEDISH FLOWER
Pollen, as the male cell of the plant kingdom, has a well-deserved reputation for extra vim, vigor, and virility. It provides all the biofactors that are precursors for the sex hormones, and micro-nutrients essential for healthy reproductive systems.

L-ARGININE HCL
Studies show sperm and semen volume doubles, fertility improves (even among men with low sperm counts or poor sperm motility), and sperm health and activity increase with supplementation.

L-LYSINE
Researchers find that this amino acids plus zinc increases sperm produced, stimulates testosterone production, and improves semen quality.

EPIMEDIUM SAGITTATUM
Sometimes called "horny goat weed," this botanical boosts libido and testosterone levels for greater sperm production.

ZINC OXIDE
Has been shown to increase number of sperm and sperm motility by 80% to 200% by aiding testosterone synthesis.

L-CARNITINE
This amino acid is found in high concentrations in healthy sperm. Proven to significantly increase the percentage of highly motile sperm.

CATUABA BARK
Brazilian herb that strengthens the libido, and nourishes the body and thereby increases healthy sexual function.

PUMPKIN SEED
May help support prostate health and hormonal production.

MACA
Legendary South American botanical proven to promote libido and energy.

VITAMIN E
Our reproductive and sexual health is regulated by hormones whose metabolism is dependent on nutrients including B vitamins. Erectile function may be helped by using forms of Vitamin E.

ZINC ASPARTATE
Zinc is essential for development and proper functioning of the reproductive organs and normal functioning of the prostate gland.

PINE BARK EXTRACT
Pine bark extract may increase the body's production of nitric oxide, a chemical involved in male sexual response. It may also be useful in treating erectile dysfunction.

MUIRA PUAMA
This Brazilian herb Muira puama, also referred to as murapuama, is mostly known for its effective help with erectile dysfunction and increasing libido and as an aphrodisiac - but is also an excellent tonic for increasing general well-being and mental tiredness.

HAWTHORNE
Contains powerful antioxidants and natural bioflavonoids that support the health of the entire cardiovascular system. This herb can actually help regulate both high and low blood pressure, in addition to slowly breaking down cholesterol and fat deposits in the body.

CRANBERRY EXTRACT
This has developed into a simple, non-drug means to reduce or treat urinary tract infections. Cranberry also may be effective for men with enlarged prostates.

TRIBULUS TERRESTRIS
The herb Tribulus terrestris shows remarkable qualities in naturally increasing the level of luteinizing hormone levels (LH), thereby improving the manufacture of testosterone in the body - a level of up to 30% is claimed.

AVENA SATIVA EXTRACT
Avena sativa is a botanical extract that has traditionally been used to increase strength, mind, spirit and body. References to the stimulating effects of Avena sativa - common name wild oat straw - have been found up to 200 years ago in the German Pharmacopoeia. Modern studies at the Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality have shown that avena sativa aids sexual arousal.

SARSAPARILLA
Sarsaparilla (Smilax ornata) has diuretic and restorative properties and may help in the treatment of infertility, impotence, urinary problems and infertility.*

FAQ

Q: Why does greater volume translate into better orgasms?
By increasing the amount of semen you produce, your sexual organs must contract harder and for a longer period of time, in order to result in significantly more intense orgasms!

Q: What other benefits are there?
In addition to increased volume of semen and significantly stronger and more satisfying orgasms, you can also expect an overall improvement in sexual well-being and function, plus an increase in confidence and sexual desire.

Many men also report harder erections with continued use of Semenax™.

Q: Why not just get Viagra?
Viagra does not address the issue of volume of ejaculate.

Viagra is a pharmaceutical drug, which carries with it inherent side effects and risks, while Semenax™ has 100% natural active ingredients, is free of reported side effects, and is not a drug.

Viagra is also quite expensive, and requires a doctor's prescription. Semenax™ can be obtained easily and affordably.
Semenax is not a substitute for a pharmaceutical if a medical condition or abnormality impedes your erection.

Q: What is in Semenax™?
The pills contain all-natural active herbal ingredients and amino acids, formulated to precise specifications in a cGMP approved laboratory.

Q: How fast will Semenax™ start to work?
Many men report seeing results in as little as 7 days... Others see results in the first 30 days of supplementation.

Q: Is Semenax™ appropriate for a man with a vasectomy?
Yes! The volume of ejaculate may increase so you'll enjoy the orgasmic benefits.

Q: Are there any side effects?
here are no reported side effects. If you're concerned about potential health risks or you're concerned about it conflicting with other medications you may be taking, please speak with your doctor.

Otherwise, know this is a 100% natural active ingredient herbal supplement, made with the finest quality ingredients using the highest pharmaceutical safety standards!

HARGA RM280 SEBOTOL (90 BIJI). MAKAN 3 BIJI SEHARI.
Old 29-01-2012, 11:31 PM
CG Top Poster Club

Thanked 17 Times
Active Level

Bump... Info d muka 1
Old 30-01-2012, 10:40 PM
CG Top Poster Club

Thanked 17 Times
Active Level

Bump... Info d muka 1
Old 31-01-2012, 11:17 PM
CG Top Poster Club

Thanked 17 Times
Active Level

Bump... Info d muka 1
Old 01-02-2012, 11:11 PM
CG Top Poster Club

Thanked 17 Times
Active Level

SEMENAX PIL HERBA UNTUK TAMBAH AIR MANI, SPERMA & PANCUTAN

Semenax adalah jenama yang terkenal unutk meningkatkan air mani dan sudah terbukti didunia antara produk yang mendapat sambutan hangat kerana keberkesanannya meningkat air mani dan sperma sehingga 300-500 peratus.

Ramai diantara mereka yang mengamlakan semenax berpuas hati dengan kehebatan semenax meningkat air mani dan kelajuan tembakan yang akan membuat pasangan anda penasaran dan puas tidak terkata.

BAHAN2 100% HERBA TANPA KESAN SAMPINGAN

Lihat temuramah dgn doktor dalam rancangan World Health News :

Sila lihat klinikal study yang dibuat dibawah tentang semenax

Semenax yang diambil dalam masa 6 minggu akan memperlihatkan kesan optimum. Apakah kelebihan air mani banyak? jawapannya mudah sahaja anda dan pasangan anda akan lebih puas dalam melakukan hubungan intim.

TESTIMONI

“The Greatest Feeling I've ever felt”
I was with my girlfriend one night. I have been taking Semenax, and as we were having sex, I lasted longer. When the moment came for me to orgasm, it was the greatest feeling I've ever felt, it lasted longer, and a lot more came out. Thank you!"
Vincenzo J. R., Rockhill SC

“Huge Increase in Semen”
"I have seen a huge increase in semen release. Great Product"
Paul D., Springfield PA

“My Girlfriend is Very Satisfied”
"Yes, sex has definitely improved. I can come up a storm now and my girlfriend is very satisfied. My come volume definitely increased as did my overall sex drive. I will be ordering more Semenax™ in the very near future..."
George T. B., Fairless Hills PA

“A lot More Semen”
"I have experienced a lot more semen and comfort ejaculating."
Sampson G., Char NC

“A Big Difference in a Month”
"I'm surprised I've seen a difference in a couple days... In a month, a big difference. I'm pretty satisfied personally with my products."
Bradley J., Richmond VA

INGREDIENTS

Semenax™ includes a proprietary active ingredient combination of 100% natural amino acids and potent herbal concentrates from China, Europe, and South America.

Each ingredient has been specifically chosen for its long use in traditional societies or scientific track-record.

In fact, while many of these ingredients have only recently been discovered by the modern scientific community, they have been used for literally HUNDREDS of years by ancient cultures around the world to increase sexual wellness!

Ingredients include:

SWEDISH FLOWER
Pollen, as the male cell of the plant kingdom, has a well-deserved reputation for extra vim, vigor, and virility. It provides all the biofactors that are precursors for the sex hormones, and micro-nutrients essential for healthy reproductive systems.

L-ARGININE HCL
Studies show sperm and semen volume doubles, fertility improves (even among men with low sperm counts or poor sperm motility), and sperm health and activity increase with supplementation.

L-LYSINE
Researchers find that this amino acids plus zinc increases sperm produced, stimulates testosterone production, and improves semen quality.

EPIMEDIUM SAGITTATUM
Sometimes called "horny goat weed," this botanical boosts libido and testosterone levels for greater sperm production.

ZINC OXIDE
Has been shown to increase number of sperm and sperm motility by 80% to 200% by aiding testosterone synthesis.

L-CARNITINE
This amino acid is found in high concentrations in healthy sperm. Proven to significantly increase the percentage of highly motile sperm.

CATUABA BARK
Brazilian herb that strengthens the libido, and nourishes the body and thereby increases healthy sexual function.

PUMPKIN SEED
May help support prostate health and hormonal production.

MACA
Legendary South American botanical proven to promote libido and energy.

VITAMIN E
Our reproductive and sexual health is regulated by hormones whose metabolism is dependent on nutrients including B vitamins. Erectile function may be helped by using forms of Vitamin E.

ZINC ASPARTATE
Zinc is essential for development and proper functioning of the reproductive organs and normal functioning of the prostate gland.

PINE BARK EXTRACT
Pine bark extract may increase the body's production of nitric oxide, a chemical involved in male sexual response. It may also be useful in treating erectile dysfunction.

MUIRA PUAMA
This Brazilian herb Muira puama, also referred to as murapuama, is mostly known for its effective help with erectile dysfunction and increasing libido and as an aphrodisiac - but is also an excellent tonic for increasing general well-being and mental tiredness.

HAWTHORNE
Contains powerful antioxidants and natural bioflavonoids that support the health of the entire cardiovascular system. This herb can actually help regulate both high and low blood pressure, in addition to slowly breaking down cholesterol and fat deposits in the body.

CRANBERRY EXTRACT
This has developed into a simple, non-drug means to reduce or treat urinary tract infections. Cranberry also may be effective for men with enlarged prostates.

TRIBULUS TERRESTRIS
The herb Tribulus terrestris shows remarkable qualities in naturally increasing the level of luteinizing hormone levels (LH), thereby improving the manufacture of testosterone in the body - a level of up to 30% is claimed.

AVENA SATIVA EXTRACT
Avena sativa is a botanical extract that has traditionally been used to increase strength, mind, spirit and body. References to the stimulating effects of Avena sativa - common name wild oat straw - have been found up to 200 years ago in the German Pharmacopoeia. Modern studies at the Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality have shown that avena sativa aids sexual arousal.

SARSAPARILLA
Sarsaparilla (Smilax ornata) has diuretic and restorative properties and may help in the treatment of infertility, impotence, urinary problems and infertility.*

FAQ

Q: Why does greater volume translate into better orgasms?
By increasing the amount of semen you produce, your sexual organs must contract harder and for a longer period of time, in order to result in significantly more intense orgasms!

Q: What other benefits are there?
In addition to increased volume of semen and significantly stronger and more satisfying orgasms, you can also expect an overall improvement in sexual well-being and function, plus an increase in confidence and sexual desire.

Many men also report harder erections with continued use of Semenax™.

Q: Why not just get Viagra?
Viagra does not address the issue of volume of ejaculate.

Viagra is a pharmaceutical drug, which carries with it inherent side effects and risks, while Semenax™ has 100% natural active ingredients, is free of reported side effects, and is not a drug.

Viagra is also quite expensive, and requires a doctor's prescription. Semenax™ can be obtained easily and affordably.
Semenax is not a substitute for a pharmaceutical if a medical condition or abnormality impedes your erection.

Q: What is in Semenax™?
The pills contain all-natural active herbal ingredients and amino acids, formulated to precise specifications in a cGMP approved laboratory.

Q: How fast will Semenax™ start to work?
Many men report seeing results in as little as 7 days... Others see results in the first 30 days of supplementation.

Q: Is Semenax™ appropriate for a man with a vasectomy?
Yes! The volume of ejaculate may increase so you'll enjoy the orgasmic benefits.

Q: Are there any side effects?
here are no reported side effects. If you're concerned about potential health risks or you're concerned about it conflicting with other medications you may be taking, please speak with your doctor.

Otherwise, know this is a 100% natural active ingredient herbal supplement, made with the finest quality ingredients using the highest pharmaceutical safety standards!

HARGA RM280 SEBOTOL (90 BIJI). MAKAN 3 BIJI SEHARI.
Old 02-02-2012, 11:34 PM
CG Top Poster Club

Thanked 17 Times
Active Level

VIGRX PLUS DARI U.S.A

VIGRX PLUS TERBUKTI SECARA KLINIKAL. FORMULANYA MENDAPAT KELULUSAN DOKTOR DAN MEMBERI ANDA :

Lebih Besar, Lebih Panjang, Lebih Keras, Lebih Tahan Lama
Meningkatkan Stamina Seksual Dan Nafsu Seks
Lebih POWER , Kepuasan Seks Hebat

TANPA KESAN SAMPINGAN.

Terkini, kami menambah satu bahan utama, Bioperene® yang melalui US Clinical Studies telah terbukti untuk meningkatkan kadar penyerapan zat nutrien. Bermakna zat2 herba Vigrx akan dapat diserap dengan lebih baik oleh badan anda.

Untuk detail, layari http://www.vigrxplus.com/

Lihat temuramah dengan Doktor dalam rancangan World Health News :

Leading Edge Health telah menghasilkan VigRX Plus, pil pembesaran dan pemanjangan terbaik dunia dan membantu ramai lelaki daripada keresahan saiz zakar yang tidak cukup.

Bagaimana Vigrx Bertindak

Zakar mempunyai dua pasang silinder yang dipanggil Corpora Cavernosa yang apabila terangsang akan dipenuhi dengan darah yang mengeraskan zakar anda.

Keupayaan Corpora Cavernosa diisi dengan darah semasa terangsang menentukan panjang dan ketebalan, dan fungsi ini boleh berkurangan apabila umur meningkat.

Melalui ujian klinikal ahli sains mendapati bahawa tisu zakar Corpora Cavernosa akan meningkatkan keupayaan dan berfungsi dengan lebih berkesan apabila terdedah dengan ramuan semula jadi.

Dengan kajian itu, kami menghasilkan VigRX, yang merupakan ramuan semulajadi berkualiti tinggi dalam sukatan yang tepat yang akan menghasilkan peningkatan saiz zakar dengan maksimum.

Bioperine® membuatkan VigRX lebih berkesan dan menghasilkan jenama VigRX Plus!.

TIADA PRODUK YANG DAPAT MENANDINGI HASIL POSITIF FORMULA CANGGIH VIGRX PLUS INI.
TIADA KESAN SAMPINGAN
DOCTOR RECOMMEND : http://www.vigrxplus.com/community.html

TESTIMONIALS

"…After one month I can say that the length and thickness of my erection showed an incredible improvement!"

"After the first day of using your capsules I noticed that the erection of my penis was much firmer and lasted longer.

Now after one month I can say that the length of my erection increased significantly and that the thickness increased as well. My wife is also very enthusiastic about the change and encourages me to go on.

In the past I could reach only one ejaculation a night, now I can ejaculate two or even three times. After the ejaculation the next erection is coming up very quickly. I would recommend your product even to persons who already have a big Johnson.

The penile fitness is amazing!!"

- Johan V.

"After about 3 months I noticed a 1.5 inch gain in length…"

I am using VigRX Plus. I have been using it for about 4 months now. The first month I noticed better control, increased sex drive, and stiffness. After about 3 months I noticed a 1.5 inch gain in length. Overall I am very happy with VigRX Plus. The statements made are accurate!

-Greg Gates, Cinti, Ohio

Lagi Testimoni klik http://www.vigrxplus.com/testimonials.html

BAHAN2

Bioperine® (Piper Nigrum L)
Kajian klinikal di USA menunjukkan Bioperine® dengan selamat meningkatkan kadar penyerapan nutrien. Dengan kata lain, Bioperine® membuatkan makanan tambahan yang kita ambil bertindakbalas lebih baik dan efisien.

Damiana (Turnera aphrodisiaca)
Damiana telah digunakan di Amerika Tengah & Selatan sebagai afrodisiak. Ia telah lama terbukti untuk tingkatkan stamina seksual, meningkatkan kekerasan dan meningkatkan kepuasan seks.

Puncture Vine. (Tribulus Terrestris)
Tribulus Terrestris telah digunakan dalam Eropah untuk beribu tahun sebagai satu kaedah merawat masalah seks dan meningkatkan keberahian. Tiada kesan sampingan dalam sejarah penggunaannya. Kajian klinikal di Bulgaria dalam awal 80an menunjukkan ia berkesan meningkatkan fungsi erektil. Ia telah didapati untuk meningkatkan tahap hormon luteinising (LH) seterusnya meningkatkan tahap testosteron dalam badan.
Penggunaannya telah diterima oleh masyarakat perubatan Eropah. Terkini, ia telah digunakan di Amerika Utara dan atlet-atlet telah mendapati keuapayaan Tribulus Terrestris untuk meningkatkan kekuatan mereka dan stamina.

Epimedium Leaf Extract. (Epimedium Sagittatum)

Juga dikenali sebagai "Horny Goat Weed", Epimedium telah digunakan sejak beribu tahun sebagai perangsang libido.

Penyelidikan perubatan telah menemui bahan aktif ialah icariin. Icariin digunakan untuk meningkatkan fungsi erektil. Satu lagi kesan Epimedium ialah membenarkan lebih banyak darah untuk mengalir kedalam zakar.

Doktor perubatan melaporkan Epimedium boleh meningkatkan libido & fungsi erektil, memulihkan tenaga seks dan meningkatkan sensasi. Secara saintifik, Epimedium membolehkan testosteron, yang secara semula jadi meningkatkan nafsu seks dan ketahanan.

Ginkgo Leaf (Ginkgo biloba)

Gingko telah terbukti sebagai makanan tambahan untuk kecergasan mental, meningkatkan tahap kecergasan, kesihatan peredaran dan saluran darah.

Seperti Cuscuta, Gingko Biloba meningkatkan peredaran darah vaskular seterusnya meningkatkan tahap ereksi. Kajian menunjukkan Gingko biloba bekerja dengan membolehkan pengenduran otot lembut dalam cavernosum korpus. Dalam masa 30tahun, lebih daripada 300 kajian telah memberi bukti klinikal Ginkgo mencegah dan memanfaatkan banyak masalah dalam badan.

Gingko memperbaiki peredaran darah keseluruhan, pengoksidaan, dan meningkatkan aliran darah dalam zakar untuk meningkatkan fungsi seksual dan lebih keras.

Asian Red Ginseng (Panax Ginseng)

Penggunaan Ginseng secara tradisional ialah untuk mengatasi lemah badan dan memberi tenaga tambahan.

Bahan utama Ginseng ialah ginsenosida, yang menyalurkan aliran darah untuk otak dan zakar dan boleh membina darah dan sperma. Saintis Rusia telah melaporkan Ginseng merangsang kegiatan mental dan fizikal, menambah prestasi sukan dan memberi kesan positif pada kelenjar-kelenjar seks.

Digunakan untuk merawat mati pucuk, Ginseng menormalkan tekanan darah sambil meremajakan dan menggiatkan semula badan.

Saw Palmetto Berry (Fructus Serenoae).

Buah beri Palmetto telah lama dikenali sebagai pengaruh seksual dan agen afrodisia.

Saw Palmetto bertindak untuk menghalang testosteron daripada ditukar kepada dihidrotestosteron, iaitu hormon yang dikatakan menyebabkan sel-sel prostat membesar yang menyebabkan prostat membesar.

Kesan-kesan Saw Palmetto merupakan mekanisme berganda. Satu mekanisme ialah ia relaxkan tisu otot lembut mengakibatkan aliran darah yang meningkat. Saw Palmetto juga menghalang kegiatan androgen dan receptor estrogen dan mungkin bermanfaat untuk lelaki & wanita dalam mengimbangi hormon-hormon. Disebabkan oleh kesan hormonnya, Saw Palmetto boleh membantu tiroid dalam mengatur perkembangan seksual dan menormalkan kegiatan kelenjar-kelenjar dan organ-organ itu.

MUIRA PAUMA BARK EXTRACT (PTYCHOPETALUM OLACOIDES)

Muira Pauma diguna bagi memulihkan seksual lelaki dan untuk meningkatkan keinginan seks dan potensi lelaki.

Dr Jacques Waynberg, di Institute Sexology di Paris, Perancis, melakukan satu kajian terhadap 262 orang lelaki yang mengadu kekurangan keinginan seks, atau ketidakupayaan untuk mengekalkan atau mencapai ereksi. Keputusan menunjukkan 62% lelaki dengan kekurangan libido mendapat faedah. 51% lelaki yang mempunyai masalah-masalah ereksi juga memberi tindakbalas.

CATUABA BARK EXTRACT (ERYTHROXYLUM CATUABA)

Penggunaan tradisional ubat herba ini sudah terkenal. Ramai menyatakan ia paling terkenal antara semua tumbuh-tumbuhan afrodisiak di Brazil. Amalan kulit Catuaba dalam satu tempoh masa akan mendorong kepada mimpi syahwat, yang kemudiannya diikuti dengan peningkatan libido.

Kajian perubatan telah menunjukkan selain mempunyai ciri-ciri antibakteria dan antivirus, ia membesarkan urat darah. Menurut Dr Meira Penna, Catuaba berfungsi sebagai satu perangsang sistem saraf, terutama apabila seorang menghadapi masalah mati pucuk.

Ia boleh menguatkan sistem saraf. Keupayaan umumnya memberi kekuatan dan melegakan keletihan.

Hawthorn Berry (Fructus Crataegi)

Pokok Hawthorn kaya dalam bioflavonoids, yang merelaxkan dan membesarkan arteri. Sebatian-sebatian ini ialah antioksidan yang kuat yang membantu meningkatkan aliran darah dan oksigen untuk jantung. Ini mengurangkan kerja dikehendaki oleh jantung untuk mengedarkan darah, dan bergilir-gilir mengurangkan tekanan darah dan tekanan untuk otot jantung. Bahan-bahan bioflavonoid dalam Hawthorn memberikan kekuatan untuk dinding saluran darah dan melancarkan peredaran darah untuk bahagian-bahagian badan yang lain. Komponen-komponen dalam Hawthorn juga boleh mengurangkan kolesterol dan plak dalam arteri.

Diluluskan secara rasmi untuk penggunaan farmaseutikal di Jerman, kajian kerajaan menunjukkan tumbuhan Hawthorn bebas sepenuhnya daripada kesan sampingan. Kajian Eropah telah menunjukkan Hawthorn meningkatkan aliran darah botani ke jantung dan otak, melindungi jantung dari degupan tidak teratur, menambah kekuatan degupan jantung, dan merendahkan tekanan darah.

RM260 SEKOTAK (60 Biji) UNTUK SEBULAN. HUBUNGI SAYA, 0173559527.
Sponsored Links