Ganjaran Bonus Forex Yang Terbesar Tidak Pernah Ditawarkan Sebelum ini ... BONUS TANPA SEBARANG DEPOSIT SEBANYAK $1500 DARI INSTAFOREX !!

Go Back   CariGold Forum > MAKE MONEY DISCUSSION > Forex > Forex General Discussion

Forex General Discussion General discussion of forex trading. Any common discussion related of forex could be find here except of Forex systems.

Recommended Brokers

Forex Chart
Crypto Chart
CG Sponsors

Old 14-12-2017, 05:06 PM

Trader Rating: (0)
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Active Level
Default How has Forex Regulation helped you?

The topic of Forex broker regulation has suddenly died down. But I wish to know if a regulatory body has helped any of you win a case against a broker that refused to pay you or stole your money one way or the other. have you reported a broker before?
Paid Advertisement
Old 14-12-2017, 05:56 PM

Active Level

I donít know how long you are in forex market. As we all traders know it very well that there is no specific regulatory authority in the decentralized market like forex. No authority takes the responsibility for such regulation purpose. So we generally try to select a trusted and regulated broker because there regulations can provide us safe and regulated trade executions, otherwise it is difficult to escape from the hand of scam brokers.
Old 14-12-2017, 09:45 PM

Active Level

I have not had issue that warrants using regulatory bodies, but I have heard you can report cases of misconduct from brokers to these agencies.
But sometimes I have reservations with these agencies, but we can always try. There is no harm in doing so.
Old 18-12-2017, 11:02 AM
Regular

Active Level

A Forex Broker in all cases should have the relevant licenses and be registered with the Regulatory body in your country for trading purposes and these will be shown on the sites Home Page.
Old 20-12-2017, 04:06 PM

Active Level

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofar View Post
I have not had issue that warrants using regulatory bodies, but I have heard you can report cases of misconduct from brokers to these agencies.
But sometimes I have reservations with these agencies, but we can always try. There is no harm in doing so.
Yes, I agree that there is no harm in trying. Most brokers boast of the fast that they are regulated. It now seems that regulation is much more important than a good trading condition. I used a broker once and their trading platform is nothing to write home about, to many slippages, requotes, platform freezing and delayed withdrawal services, Still this broker is heavily regulated. Instead of paying so much money to regulatory bodies, I think they should work on their services.
Old 22-12-2017, 01:32 PM
Regular

Active Level

There are a lot of regulated Forex brokers out there. Choose only such brokers that are registered in countries with proper financial regulation.
Old 23-12-2017, 04:39 AM

Active Level

So far I haven't had to address the regulators for help, but I do prefer to be protected and I choose those brockers who have regulation.
Old 24-12-2017, 03:21 PM

Active Level

It is not the first thing to look for in a broker from my point of view. Regulation is just a front for many brokers. I quite agree with you on this thread that they promote regulation because it is their only advantage over the offshore brokers who are less regulated. But what matters to me is how I can actually make money while trading. Regulation takes away so many things from Forex Trading. A friend of mine in the U.S uses an offshore broker, why? when there are many highly regulated brokers in the U.S. I think you have a good point here. Still, anyone would feel safer with a highly regulated broker.
1:500 leverage|PAMM Account|0 spreads
Old 27-12-2017, 01:09 PM
Regular

Active Level

Yes, there are a lot of fraudulent brokers out there who have hidden agendas to make money from their clients, but regulated forex brokers have rules to follow in transacting their clients.
Old 27-12-2017, 04:44 PM

Active Level

of course the status of broker is regulated very important for the safety factor and also a guarantee of funds that we use to transact be a major factor in the smooth a activities. freshfx guarantee the venture capital you for the sake of the comfort of your activity.
Sponsored Links