Ganjaran Bonus Forex Yang Terbesar Tidak Pernah Ditawarkan Sebelum ini ... BONUS TANPA SEBARANG DEPOSIT SEBANYAK $1500 DARI INSTAFOREX !!

Go Back   CariGold Forum > MAKE MONEY DISCUSSION > Forex > Forex General Discussion

Forex General Discussion General discussion of forex trading. Any common discussion related of forex could be find here except of Forex systems.

Recommended Brokers

Forex Chart
Crypto Chart
CG Sponsors

Old 01-04-2013, 06:46 PM

Trader Rating: (0)
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Active Level
Default binary options questions

Hello everybody! I’m hoping that somebody may be able to provide some feedback on short term / high return online trading. I’m currently working on a term project titled “Short Term - High Return Online Trading”.

The objective of the project is to identify online trading opportunities of any type that have the potential to provide substantial returns in the short term. I am starting with $5000 (real cash) and I need to make a minimum of 100 trades in 3 months.

My bankroll and returns can all be used in any way that I choose as long as all trades are justified and documented. We are being encouraged to diversify our portfolio with some unique hybrid type investments.

I am currently looking at a few websites that offer “Binary Options”. Does anybody have an opinion on online binary options trading? What are the best binary options websites?

I am looking forward to, and would greatly appreciate any feedback/ suggestions/ strategies/ advice/ comments/ etc.

Cheers
Paid Advertisement
Old 23-01-2017, 07:07 AM
Regular

Likes (Received): 1
Active Level
My Mood:

There are many binary option website available with a little search if your interest lies in binary options. My view is that forex is preferable to binary option because you only need to predict price direction during forex trading regardless of the time it takes price to reach your target. Whereas binary options involves predicting the direction within a given time frame.
Old 24-05-2017, 11:39 AM
Regular

Active Level
My Mood:

Banyak binari pilihan broker di luar sana, tetapi jika anda mencari yang terbaik, anda mungkin perlu bergabung ayrex, pilihan binari broker yang menawarkan pelbagai kemudahan, bonus dan binari blast, dengan hadiah sebanyak $ 3600, dan ciri-ciri yang menarik, seperti pengeluaran automatik yang akan membolehkan anda untuk mengeluarkan wang dengan mudah. Untuk maklumat lanjut anda boleh melawat www.ayrex.com laman web ini, atau dengan mengklik tandatangan saya
Old 24-05-2017, 02:44 PM
Regular

Active Level

You can find everything online. You just need to search a little more with your mind.
Finding anything is not easy in the online world but it is not impossible for anyone.
Old 01-06-2017, 02:29 AM

Active Level

Hi, I also think that if you search on google you will find the Good Binary option site. Yes, before choosing any take a look at their reviews which will help you in making the correct decisions.

Good luck!

Old 01-06-2017, 10:56 PM

Active Level
My Mood:

Binary option are pure scams. Never join. I invested in BDSwiss i made triple my investment then they refuse to pay me. Then i buy 60sec up down with max limit allow they fabricate the info. I write to them with my proof then they tell me i cant compare my data with theirs. Clearly theirs are fabricated data. Now they dont reply my mail with my credit stuck in their site. ****** BDSwiss.

My transaction

Their reply

My Proof

Old 04-06-2017, 01:29 PM
Regular

Active Level

I always denote the binary options as gambling and for that the guessing power only determines the profit and the money which is not my cup of tea actually as for me the manual trading is best.
Old 21-10-2017, 05:08 AM

Active Level

Hi, I also agree with the Kale that manual trading is the best but still, I like to try the different tradings because we don't know which suits us most.

Cheers!
Haim Toledano
Old 02-11-2017, 12:53 PM
Regular

Active Level

I will not suggest any broker or website from my side because it is your money so it is better that you use your mind and your money for your profit so that that you are responsible for everything.
Old 07-11-2017, 01:13 AM
Junior

Likes (Received): 5
Active Level

I think that you should use google first. And if you didn't fidn the answer there, you can ask your question here.
Sponsored Links