Ganjaran Bonus Forex Yang Terbesar Tidak Pernah Ditawarkan Sebelum ini ... BONUS TANPA SEBARANG DEPOSIT SEBANYAK $1500 DARI INSTAFOREX !!

Go Back   CariGold Forum > MAKE MONEY DISCUSSION > CryptoCurrencies

CryptoCurrencies Discussion of bitcoin and all alternate cryptocoins. Mining, wallets, investments, exchanges and etc.

Recommended Brokers

Forex Chart
Crypto Chart
CG Sponsors

Old Yesterday, 12:34 PM
Regular

Trader Rating: (0)
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Received): 1
Active Level
My Mood:

Semua tengah naik, kaki token pun dah mula senyum2 je
Paid Advertisement
Old Yesterday, 08:41 PM
Legendary Member

Trader Rating: (4)
Thanks (Received): 4
Likes (Received): 1443
Active Level

Bitcoin analysis for April 20, 2018

The Bitcoin (BTC) has been trading upwards. As I expected, the price tested the level of $8,315. The European Parliament has voted in favor of stricter regulations in the crypto sector. Crypto exchanges and wallet providers will be required to introduce customer due diligence procedures, including identity verification. The platforms will have to apply for registration in order to offer their services. The new measures come with the latest update of the EU Anti-Money Laundering Directive.Technical picture on Bitcoin looks neutral to bearish.

Trading recommendations:

According to the H4 time frame, I found broken flat base and falling wedge in the background, which is a sign that buyers are in control. I also found a head and shoulders failure pattern, which is another sign of strength. My advice is to watch for potential buying opportunities. The upward target is set at the price of $8,875.

Support/Resistance

$8,348 – Intraday resistance

$8,125– Intraday support

$8,875 – Objective target
Old Yesterday, 09:03 PM
Legendary Member

Trader Rating: (4)
Thanks (Received): 4
Likes (Received): 1443
Active Level

BITCOIN Analysis for April 20, 2018

Bitcoin has been quite steady and slow with the bullish gains recently which is expected to push the price to breach above $8,500 in the coming days. The price is currently residing above $8,200 area from where it is expected to proceed higher with a target towards $10,000 price area. The slow and steady progress is a good sign for the Bitcoin as this explains the scenario of increasing market participants along the way. After the price bounced off the $6,500 area, the bullish pressure has been non-volatile. If the price remains with constant pressure, a breakout above $8,500 and proceeding towards $10,000 will be easier. As the price remains above $7,000 with a daily close amid lack of fundamental news to impact the Bitcoin gains in the process, the bullish bias is expected to continue.

Sponsored Links