Ganjaran Bonus Forex Yang Terbesar Tidak Pernah Ditawarkan Sebelum ini ... BONUS TANPA SEBARANG DEPOSIT SEBANYAK $1500 DARI INSTAFOREX !!

Go Back   CariGold Forum > MAKE MONEY DISCUSSION > MLM / Investment by SSM Companies > International MLM companies

Recommended Brokers

Forex Chart
Crypto Chart
CG Sponsors

Old 21-06-2008, 11:53 AM
Super Active

Trader Rating: (26)
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Received): 0
Active Level
My Mood:

Question: Do you offer an incentive or bonus program that will reward me for my efforts?

Answer: Yes, GDI has a contest whereby anyone can receive a $100 bonus for every 5 new members, during a 7-day period! So, for example, if you have 10 new members in a 7 day period, GDI will pay you $200! And, 20 new members, will put $400 in you pocket!!

Please feel free to PM me anytime with any Q's you may have!
Paid Advertisement
Old 27-06-2008, 11:01 PM

Trader Rating: (0)
Thanks (Received): 51
Likes (Received): 7
Active Level
My Mood:

ko area mana kalo area jb or melaka bole jumpa.aku berminat ni
Old 28-06-2008, 12:23 AM
Super Active

Active Level
My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by planar View Post
ko area mana kalo area jb or melaka bole jumpa.aku berminat ni
Area jb ..Sms or call utk set jupe.

WS Affiliates: You have a new signup! Joydie Samuda just joined on level 2 ---> active

WS Affiliates: You have a new signup! JAndrea Bryan just joined on level 3 ----> active

For anyone new looking into GDI,check this out:

Here's an example: You refer 5 people to our product/program. That pays you $5 per month. No big deal? Hang on, you'll see the power of this. Each of those 5 people then refer 5 of their own, so you're now getting paid an additional $25 per month on your "second level". Each of those 25 can refer as many as they want, but for consistency we'll say that they too refer 5 each. That's $125 in monthly commissions on your 3rd level. If the trend continues, you'll have $625 in monthly commissions on your 4th level, and $3,125 in monthly commissions on your 5th level.

That's a total of over $3,900 in monthly commissions for referring 5 people, and then teaching those people how to do the same and assisting them in growing their own organizations. Keep in mind that nobody is limited in how many people they can refer. Some of our affiliates personally refer hundreds of other affiliates. Just a couple of these "go-getters" in your organization can really blow your income off the charts.

Plus you get $100 bonus for every 5 people you refer in a week. Some of the "heavy hitters" are making over a grand a week in just bonus money.

Question: Do you offer an incentive or bonus program that will reward me for my efforts?

Answer: Yes, GDI has a contest whereby anyone can receive a $100 bonus for every 5 new members, during a 7-day period! So, for example, if you have 10 new members in a 7 day period, GDI will pay you $200! And, 20 new members, will put $400 in you pocket!!

Old 28-06-2008, 07:27 AM
Junior

Thanks (Received): 0
Active Level

Let Me Pay You $10 To Join My Team
That's correct... I will pay you $10 to join my team.
Discover how you can earn 10k in as little as 90 DAYS!
Think it's impossible?
Think Again!
You have $10 to gain just for trying it out.
What have you got to lose?
www.ahsir.ws

John Price just helped your downline grow . . . ahsir
Congratulations Chang!

A new affiliate just signed up for a 7-day trial on your level 4. They were referred by John Price (username: johnrp) from your level 3.
Old 28-06-2008, 10:17 AM
Super Active

Active Level
My Mood:

That's the way it is here with the GDI Business, it's not to late to:

-Start the business that will eventually allow you to quit that full time job!

-Allow your spouse to retire!

-Give you more time with your children!

-Allow you to raise your children in the style/manner that you've always dreamed of!

-Even just make an extra few hundred a month!(Proven)

Whatever your dreams and goals are, it's NOT TOO LATE!!

"Better Late than Never" certainly applies here, where it's better to go ahead & START than to forever wish you had!

That is what I *LOVE* about GDI is that you earn a residual income from GDI! In other words, what you do (who comes in under you) TODAY will not only benefit & PAY this month, but EVERY month thereafter, as long as that person's a member!!! Now take the people who've been in for a while, they are getting signups left & right...sometimes 2-3 a day. (Takes patience at first, but you will get there. )

Besides having the nice domain name of our choice, we get paid $1 for EVERY person...EVERY month that they pay. The beauty of it all is that once you've been in for a while, your signups will be in the hundreds, even thousands (because we not only get paid on the work we do, but on who THEY bring in as well - - down 5 levels, as many as each one brings in.)

Jump in today for a free 7 day trial! You've nothing to lose & EVERYTHING to GAIN!
GDI has a contest whereby anyone can receive a $100 bonus for every 5 new members, during a 7-day period! So, for example, if you have 10 new members in a 7 day period, GDI will pay you $200! And, 20 new members, will put $400 in you pocket!!

*Note:
This business is (after the free trial) $10 a month...where else can you start your own domain business for $10 a month? It's great! There are no hidden charges, you will spend no more than that, (unless you choose to - I don't.) as we do only free advertising that is highly effective!

Old 28-06-2008, 10:32 AM
Super Active

Active Level
My Mood:

GDI has a contest whereby anyone can receive a $100 bonus for every 5 new members, during a 7-day period! So, for example, if you have 10 new members in a 7 day period, GDI will pay you $200! And, 20 new members, will put $400 in you pocket!!

Here is a link to the income calculator to see just what you can make: http://website.ws/kvmlm2/st_calculator.dhtml

Please feel free to PM me anytime with any Q's you may have!

Old 22-07-2008, 05:22 PM
Super Active

Active Level
My Mood:

Norma Samuda just helped your downline grow!

Congratulations Mohd Mahadzir!

A new affiliate just signed up for a 7-day trial on your level 2. They were referred by Norma Samuda (username: wealthchoices) from your level 1.

They specifically indicated a strong interest in our business opportunity. Remember, each new affiliate is a new sales person capable of generating recurring income for all of you! We highly recommend you contact this new affiliate now to give them a warm welcome, and be sure to answer any questions they have. Their contact information is as follows:

First Name: michael Jimmy
Last Name: Bassey
Telephone:
Email: [email protected]

Now is the time to make a great first impression!

Kindest Regards,

The GDI Support Team

Sikit2 lama2 jadi banyak ..

Old 06-11-2008, 02:26 AM
Regular

Thanks (Received): 3
Active Level

Hmmmm...menarik gak ni..Camna nak bayar rm35 tu tiap bulan? Kalau takda Credit Card cmna? Debit ke?
Old 14-11-2008, 02:19 AM
CG Top Poster Club

Trader Rating: (35)
Thanks (Received): 244
Active Level
My Mood:

Salam. Saya dah joined GDI 2-3 bulan lepas. So far takde perkembangan lagi. Lagipun upline saya tak pernah contact mahupun reply email saya. Tapi saya tetap maintain GDI. Bolehkah saya join any group yang lain, supaya boleh lebih aktif dalam GDI. Even saya joined SpiderWeb sebab dia promote GDI juga.
Old 24-11-2008, 09:04 PM

Trader Rating: (2)
Thanks (Received): 8
Active Level
My Mood:

hie, saya budak baru...

GDI nih kena bayar $10 sebulan kan?

korang buat bisnes apa dengan GDI? citer skit?

COPYTRADE SUDAH DIBUKA
Sponsored Links

Tags
bisnes, buat duit