Ganjaran Bonus Forex Yang Terbesar Tidak Pernah Ditawarkan Sebelum ini ... BONUS TANPA SEBARANG DEPOSIT SEBANYAK $1500 DARI INSTAFOREX !!

Go Back   CariGold Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSION > General Chat > Santai, Others

Santai, Others Santai, perngkongsian info, minta pertolongan ahli lain dan semua perbincangan yang tidak bersangkutan dengan forum lain. NO OFFTOPIC.

Recommended Brokers

Forex Chart
Crypto Chart
CG Sponsors

Old 26-11-2015, 12:55 PM
Regular

Trader Rating: (3)
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Received): 1
Active Level

gardenia.. x cukup duit beli yg biru, ada duit beli yg merah
Paid Advertisement
Old 26-11-2015, 01:06 PM
CG Top Poster Club

Trader Rating: (12)
Thanks (Received): 252
Likes (Received): 15
Active Level

kalo korg tgk proses wat roti kat kilang mau xmkn roti...ekekeke
Old 26-11-2015, 01:08 PM
CG Top Poster Club

Trader Rating: (23)
Thanks (Received): 520
Likes (Received): 37
Active Level
My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by anbusan View Post
sejak kebelakangan ni roti putih gardenia ni da keras, tak selembut mcm dulu ade yg perasan ke?
ini pun setuju... skjp jer lembut... pastu keras.. roti massimo pulak kesat rasanya
Old 26-11-2015, 01:21 PM
Regular

Trader Rating: (0)
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Received): 16
Active Level
My Mood:

semestinya Gardenia. support Bumi
Old 26-11-2015, 01:26 PM
CG Top Poster Club

Trader Rating: (6)
Thanks (Received): 110
Likes (Received): 122
Active Level
My Mood:

gardenia xde lemak trans.. massimo ada..
Old 26-11-2015, 01:26 PM
Legendary Member

Thanks (Received): 15
Likes (Received): 4
Active Level

gardenia.
sebab ikan pun suka makan buat umpan.
Old 26-11-2015, 01:34 PM
CG Top Poster Club

Trader Rating: (6)
Thanks (Received): 110
Likes (Received): 122
Active Level
My Mood:

Huccalily asked our driver, “Do you eat Gardenia bread?”

“NO! I only eat Massimo!”

She giggled, “You eat political bread too!”

Why is Massimo bread political? A Penang local told us that Robert Kuok, the second richest man in Southeast Asian, ex-student from Singapore’s Raffles Institution, had been selling flour at a loss to Gardenia Bread (which is run by relatives of Malaysian PM’s wife) for years. This is because Kuok cares for the people and wants to keep food affordable for everyone. But Gardenia kept increasing the price of its bread and Kuok didn’t see the point of losing money to corrupt politicians, so he wanted payment for the exact price of flour. The politicians rejected his proposal and refused to buy from him until he sold them the flour at a loss. Kuok has 100, 000 workers for him–what can he do to save the jobs and sell the flour? That’s right–he set up Massimo Bread in 2011, the only bread that doesn’t have preservatives.

captain francis light at fort cornwallisThe history of Penang, known as Pearl of the Orient, is very similar to the history of Singapore, but how did Penangites get so political that even a driver eats bread to show his anti-government sentiments and Singaporeans so apathetic? In late 1700s, Captain Francis Light of British East India Company landed in Penang and the Sultan signed the land over to him. Light re-named it Prince of Wales island, because the acquisition date fell on the prince’s birthday. It is said that he fired silver dollars from his ship’s cannons to encourage sepoys to clear the undergrowth.

Like Singapore, it was founded as a free-trading entrepot. In 1826, it was the capital of Straits Settlement (including Melaka and Singapore), until it was superseded by Singapore. Penang has a population of 1.2 million with 80% Chinese. Which means Penang is the size of Singapore but only has ⅕ the population, with roughly equal percentage in race makeup. Due to the large Chinese population in Penang, for the first time in 2008, the main political party, BN was voted out in Penang because it is corrupt and the government follows Muslim laws and privileges Malays over other races. Not the smartest policy in light of globalization.

The racist and purist policies are reflected in the names of the food stalls in Penang. Even though the stalls are selling nasi (rice), the shop names must be according to law. Nasi Melayu is sold by pure Malays; nasi kandar by Mamaks, which is a family made of other races marrying into Malay families (people of other races have to convert to Muslim, there is no other option); and nasi padang by Indonesian Muslims. Naming stalls like this is like in Harry Potter, where Death Eaters taunted Hermione and other people from interracial marriages, “half-blood,” or “mud-blood.” It is very terrible to segregate people like this.

Despite the racism in Malaysia’s government, we had a swell time. Penangites are very wonderful people: intelligent, friendly and nice. WE LOVE PENANG! I like it so much it is one of the two places in the world I’d consider migrating, Penang and Taiwan.

Try baca ni.. menarik..
Old 26-11-2015, 01:41 PM
Super Active

Trader Rating: (5)
Thanks (Received): 211
Likes (Received): 2
Active Level
My Mood:

Gardeniaaaaaaaaaa
Old 26-11-2015, 01:46 PM
Super Active

Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Received): 88
Active Level
My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by anbusan View Post
sejak kebelakangan ni roti putih gardenia ni da keras, tak selembut mcm dulu ade yg perasan ke?
*angkat tangan
aku setuju. 2 3 mejak ni gardenia dah tak brapa lembut. aku buat bandingan dgn massimo. massimo lagi lembut. so skrg aku pilih massimo

http://KemanaArahKita.blogspot.com
Old 26-11-2015, 01:47 PM
Regular

Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Received): 2
Active Level
My Mood:

Smestinya Roti Uncle Slocum Mnjadi Plihan Hati hehe..~♥
Sponsored Links
Reply Share This Thread