Forex Gratis! Modal - hadiah dari broker. Dapatkan bonus $50!

All banners are advertisements only. CG does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers. Read Disclaimer HERE

Go Back   CariGold Forum > MAKE MONEY DISCUSSION > Forex > Forex Brokers

Forex Brokers All platform or broker companies and their Introducing Brokers could be find here. You may discuss & bring your opinion freely.

Recommended Brokers

CG Sponsors

CG Updates
0 Reverting back old theme
Last Post: CariGold
Posted On: 06-05-2017
Replies: 0
Views: 5,464
0 CariGold new theme version - and more features are coming!
Last Post: niagafx
Posted On: 06-05-2017
Replies: 538
Views: 16,230
0 Video embed in post
Last Post: CariGold
Posted On: 15-12-2016
Replies: 0
Views: 21,928
More...
Old 23-06-2017, 04:36 PM
OctaFX Official
Representative

Trader Rating: (0)
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Received): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0
Active Level

Win a scooter every week with Octafx!
Learn more here!

Hanna,
OctaFX Official Representative

Last edited by OctaFX Hanna; 23-06-2017 at 04:39 PM..
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Paid Advertisement
Old 03-07-2017, 01:38 AM
Active Plus

Thanks (Received): 12
Likes (Received): 4
Dislikes (Received): 2
Active Level
My Mood:

Broker ni spread fix x?
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 05-07-2017, 03:53 PM
OctaFX Official
Representative

Active Level

Hello Pepsifire!

Spread maklumat di sini.

Hanna,

Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 05-07-2017, 03:56 PM
OctaFX Official
Representative

Active Level

MAKE SMARTER TRADING DECISIONS WITH OCTAFX MARKET INSIGHTS

Weíre excited to announce the recent launch of all new Market Insights from OctaFX, your go-to source for real-time trading insights every day Monday to Friday.

See more success with the help of our daily and weekly forecasts and reviews, plus many actionable trading ideas updated live throughout the day. Donít miss an opportunity to profit, follow every update @OctaMarket on Twitter.

Our team of experienced forex analysts delivers the latest technical and fundamental insights direct to you, the trader, to inform your trading and success. OctaFX Market Insights includes charts patterns, channels and major levels. Plus, traders can benefit from easy to understand commentary on the fundamental factors that make the markets, making it simple to plan how you could profit from the outcomes of global news events.

Take these insights, combine them with our weekly webinars, build on your forex education and apply these learnings to your trading. We wish you a successful day in the market, every day.

Thank you for choosing OctaFX as your preferred broker!

Currently available in English.

Hanna,

Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 14-07-2017, 06:22 PM
OctaFX Official
Representative

Active Level

OCTAFX CHAMPION DEMO CONTEST, ROUND 64: UNDERSTANDING PROFITS AND LOSSES

Round 64 of the OctaFX Champion Demo Contest is complete. Congratulations to four more traders who shared the prize fund of 1000 USD this month!

1st place with the award of 500 USD goes to Anouar Kasri from Morocco
2nd place with the award of 300 USD goes to Anita Lestari from Indonesia
3rd place with the award of 100 USD goes to Agus Supiyadi from Indonesia
The last runner in the contest, Mrs Sukamti from Indonesia is awarded 100 USD

Our latest winners explain the importance of controlling your emotions and dedicating the right amount of time to learning and applying trading strategies to see significant gains. Is there a secret to trading? Read more to find out what they think.

1ST PLACE: ANOUAR KASRI FROM MOROCCO

Excited is the word Iíd use to describe reaching first place, it feels great! I put a lot of time and effort into becoming the best trader in the contest this month. I believe my strong spirit and patience were key factors in my success. I prefer to use technical analysis to monitor market movements and identify entry points.

My winning strategy included using Fibonacci retracement and moving averages to trade GBPUSD and GBPJPY, fuelled by their high volatility. My most impressive gain so far was during this contest, but I also anticipated and experienced several losses.

2ND PLACE: ANITA LESTARI FROM INDONESIA

Iím so happy to be an OctaFX Champion Demo contest winner. I never imagined it would happen, and this was the first time I took part. I used my spare time to trade and started trading a few days after the contest started.

The key to my success was being selective and patient for the right trading position. I used a combination of power analysis on H1 candle and fundamental analysis. It takes around two years to understand market movements and become a good trader. I experienced a 200% gain on GBPUSD during the contest using fundamental analysis. My first trading experience in this contest was so successful, Iíll definitely join future promotions.

3RD PLACE: AGUS SUPIYADI FROM INDONESIA

Iím pleased to have secured third place in the OctaFX Champion Demo contest. Itís thanks to this contest that I have learned to be a more disciplined trader. The key to success is developing the potential that exists within ourselves. I donít believe there are any secrets in trading, itís all about real data that must be learned and applied. The most important thing in becoming a good trader is devoting the right amount of time to learning trading techniques and understanding the market.

AND CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR RUNNER UP MRS SUKAMTI FROM INDONESIA

Iíve learnt so much from taking part in the OctaFX Champion Demo contest. I will continue to try to climb the leaderboard by taking part in future contests, and in the meantime I will study market analysis techniques and practise being more efficient. On a number of occasions I know I would have been more profitable if Iíd spent longer analysing market conditions before placing trades. Controlling your emotions is key to success.

Become an OctaFX champion

Reach the next level in your trading career. Profits equal cash prizes, so register today to take part in the next round of the OctaFX Champion Demo Contest.

Hanna,

Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 19-07-2017, 03:22 PM
CG Top Poster Club

Trader Rating: (150)
Thanks (Received): 110
Active Level
My Mood:
Send a message via Yahoo to Ecurrency Experts Send a message via Skype™ to Ecurrency Experts

Rate Deposit & Withdrawal Hari ini:

RM4.2850

atau

Anda boleh rujuk di laman web rasmi bank negara : KLIK SINI

Tiada SPREAD untuk
Deposit & Withdrawal hanya di Octafx, FLAT RATE!!!

Rate Terendah di pasaran Forex!

DAFTAR SEKARANG!!!!!

Last edited by Ecurrency Experts; 19-07-2017 at 03:24 PM..
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old Yesterday, 02:04 PM
CG Top Poster Club

Trader Rating: (150)
Thanks (Received): 110
Active Level
My Mood:
Send a message via Yahoo to Ecurrency Experts Send a message via Skype™ to Ecurrency Experts

Rate Deposit & Withdrawal Hari ini:

RM4.2835

atau

Anda boleh rujuk di laman web rasmi bank negara : KLIK SINI

Tiada SPREAD untuk
Deposit & Withdrawal hanya di Octafx, FLAT RATE!!!

Rate Terendah di pasaran Forex!

DAFTAR SEKARANG!!!!!

Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links