Forex Gratis! Modal - hadiah dari broker. Dapatkan bonus $50!

All banners are advertisements only. CG does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers. Read Disclaimer HERE

Go Back   CariGold Forum > ENTERTAINMENTS, HOBBIES, INTERESTS > Sports > Soccer > Sports Talk : Soccer (Overseas)

CG Sponsors

Recommended Brokers

CG Updates
0 Video embed in post
Last Post: CariGold
Posted On: 15-12-2016
Replies: 0
Views: 10,611
0 Software Upgrade
Posted On: 09-12-2016
Replies: 1
Views: 8,369
0 New forum feature to help you manage updates of your own thread
Posted On: 22-02-2016
Replies: 0
Views: 33,508
More...

Old 08-08-2011, 10:49 AM
CG Super Hardcore

Trader Rating: (7)
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 4884
Likes (Received): 285
Dislikes (Received): 2
Active Level
My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nik1412 View Post
xpe. kite tunggu. wait n see org trganu ckp. haahaha
bijok molek sek Tranung cakak
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Paid Advertisement
Old 08-08-2011, 11:14 AM
Regular

Trader Rating: (0)
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0
Active Level
My Mood:

klw serie A aku mmg support AC MILAN..aku minat team ni sejak zaman ruud gullit,marco van basten,jean pierre papin,frank rijkaard,carlo ancelotti,franco baresi,zvonimir boban dan ramai lg la..lupa dah setengah player tu..
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 08-08-2011, 11:49 AM
Active Plus

Trader Rating: (3)
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 3
Likes (Received): 5
Active Level
My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by man82 View Post
klw serie A aku mmg support AC MILAN..aku minat team ni sejak zaman ruud gullit,marco van basten,jean pierre papin,frank rijkaard,carlo ancelotti,franco baresi,zvonimir boban dan ramai lg la..lupa dah setengah player tu..
Welcome~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXT View Post
bijok molek sek Tranung cakak
Stendard aa. hehehe.
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 08-08-2011, 02:06 PM
CG Super Hardcore

Post Thanks / Like
Active Level
My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by man82 View Post
ni la masa milan byk kejuaraan domestik dan international
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 08-08-2011, 05:40 PM
CG Super Hardcore

Post Thanks / Like
Active Level
My Mood:
Default Ganso: I guarantee I will not leave

Santos playmaker Ganso has confirmed that he will not be leaving the club this summer, despite continual links with Milan.

Reports from Brazil have suggested that DIS, who own 45% of the player's economic rights (the same stake as Santos), are keen to find the player a new club before the transfer window closes.

However, the player himself is not concerned with any fights over his ownership and insists that he is fully focused on playing for Santos.

"I have given my word to president [Luis Ribeiro] and I want to make it clear for the fans: I will play the Club World Cup and there will be the centenary next year," Ganso said. "I have not received any offer and I believe neither have Santos.

"The Santos fans need to know that this fight is between DIS and Santos, and not Ganso and Santos. I have given my word and I can guarantee to all the fans I will not leave."

Santos' director of football Pedro Conceicao added that the club would never accept Ganso's transfer to rival Corinthians and that the Brazilian will play a part in their Club World Cup campaign in December.

"The player does not have the character to make a negotiation like this - it is impossible," he told Lancenet. "Even though Ganso is more reserved and shy, he has a very strong character. He would not do something like that to Santos.

"If the player really wants to leave the club, then he will come to us and we will talk. But I believe he will stay to play the Club World Cup [in December]. If he wants to leave, he will leave through the front door."
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 09-08-2011, 12:59 AM
CG Super Hardcore

Post Thanks / Like
Active Level
My Mood:
Default AC Milan 2 - 1 Internazionale

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRzjD...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fW1SC...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcSiG...eature=related
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 09-08-2011, 10:24 AM
CG Super Hardcore

Post Thanks / Like
Active Level
My Mood:
Default Gattuso: Ibra scores too little

AC Milan midfielder Gennaro Gattuso claims that the club's star striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic 'scores too little' and should be aiming to get 30 goals a season.

Rather than a criticism, Gattuso's comments were meant as a compliment for a striker who has claimed eight straight league titles at his various clubs, including Ajax, Barcelona and Inter.

Ibrahimovic helped Milan to win the Scudetto last season with 14 goals, but Gattuso claims that a player of his class should be getting at least twice that number.

"Someone like Ibra in Italy should score 30 goals a season," Gattuso told La Gazzetta dello Sport. "For a player of his quality, he scores too little."

Meanwhile, Milan defender Thiago Silva says the Italian champions can conquer on all fronts in the 2011-12 campaign.

"I am not joking when I say that this Milan team can win everything. We have already won one trophy, but there are still three prizes missing," Silva told La Gazzetta dello Sport. "AC Milan can win the Champions League, but so can teams like Barcelona, Real Madrid and Manchester United. We have a very strong team, though, and are more than just an outsider.

"We have already shown that we're the best in Italy with that comeback against Inter. I also want to win the Coppa Italia this term. You must always have the ambition to win if you play football."
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 09-08-2011, 10:35 AM
CG Super Hardcore

Post Thanks / Like
Active Level
My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nik1412 View Post
camne xleh nk dpt byk goal... byk sgt striker.. pato..robinho...cassano..ibra..pippo.. sharing is caring la

ape la gattuso nih
gattuso tu mcm x kenal lg
bapak segala saiko
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 09-08-2011, 10:37 AM
Regular

Trader Rating: (0)
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Active Level