Ganjaran Bonus Forex Yang Terbesar Tidak Pernah Ditawarkan Sebelum ini ... BONUS TANPA SEBARANG DEPOSIT SEBANYAK $1500 DARI INSTAFOREX !!

Go Back   CariGold Forum > ENTERTAINMENTS, HOBBIES, INTERESTS > Sports > Soccer > Sports Talk : Soccer (Overseas)

Recommended Brokers

Forex Chart
Crypto Chart
CG Sponsors

Old 14-10-2010, 09:44 AM
CG Top Poster Club

Trader Rating: (0)
Thanks (Received): 9769
Likes (Received): 1
Active Level
My Mood:

tp 2 thn ni agak merosot skit..hehehe..eh TT xkan lu sorg penyumbang news dkt sini..kawan2 lain tarak tolong ka? keke!
Old 14-10-2010, 10:01 AM
CG Super Hardcore

Trader Rating: (7)
Thanks (Received): 4884
Likes (Received): 1368
Active Level
My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by seether View Post
tp 2 thn ni agak merosot skit..hehehe..eh TT xkan lu sorg penyumbang news dkt sini..kawan2 lain tarak tolong ka? keke!
den x kesah pon
janji ley share ngan kawan2 yg laen
Old 14-10-2010, 10:24 AM
CG Top Poster Club

Active Level
My Mood:

wokay..mane gua free tu gua leh info2 sini
Old 14-10-2010, 12:19 PM
CG Super Hardcore

Active Level
My Mood:

Quote:
wokay..mane gua free tu gua leh info2 sini
vote for Ligue 1
Old 14-10-2010, 11:52 PM
CG Top Poster Club

Active Level
My Mood:
Default Success will make us targets, says Batlles

St Etienne midfielder Laurent Batlles has warned his team's impressive start to the season could make them even more of a target for opponents in the coming weeks, starting with Nice on Sunday.

Five wins in eight matches have seen ASSE climb to second in the Ligue 1 standings, just one point behind leaders Rennes. If results go their way this weekend St Etienne could find themselves at the top of the table, but Batlles believes Sunday's opponents Nice, who lie 13th, will be more fired up because of that.

''Nice are waiting for us to trip up,'' he said. ''This is the kind of match where we will have to show all of our qualities. We have to respect every team. Our upcoming games will be complicated by the expectations now on us. It could be our opponents become more physical because of that.''

Rennes will be aiming to maintain their unbeaten start to the campaign when they travel to second-from-bottom Lens on Sunday. The visitors will be without striker Victor Montano, who has a torn hamstring, which gives Jires Kembo-Ekoko a chance to stake his claim for a place in the side.

''I know what I have to do and I will do my best,'' he said. ''I know I have a lot to offer, although I'm not going to play the same way as Montano. He has his qualities and I have mine.''

Third-placed Lille are looking for their fourth win of the season and face a trip to struggling Lyon, who are just one place above the drop zone and desperate to climb the standings.

Victory for Toulouse at home to Paris St Germain could see them climb into the top three, while Brest are also pushing the leading teams and face winless Arles on the same day.

Defending champions Marseille welcome Nancy to the Stade Velodrome keen to claw back some of the six-point deficit to the top of the table. OM have won just three of their eight fixtures so far, and coach Didier Deschamps wants to see an improvement from his players.

''We are here trying to win the league but we have to show it,'' he told the club's official website. ''We need to do more to get more points. Our season has been average if not poor in some of our early matches. We can do better.''

In other matches on Saturday, Auxerre take on Bordeaux, Monaco travel to Caen while Montpellier face Sochaux. On Sunday, a victory for Lorient would see them overtake 12th-placed opponents Valenciennes in the table with just two points separating the pair.

Laurent Batlles has shone for ASSE.
Old 14-10-2010, 11:54 PM
CG Super Hardcore

Active Level
My Mood:

Quote:
St Etienne midfielder Laurent Batlles has warned his team's impressive start to the season could make them even more of a target for opponents in the coming weeks, starting with Nice on Sunday.

Five wins in eight matches have seen ASSE climb to second in the Ligue 1 standings, just one point behind leaders Rennes. If results go their way this weekend St Etienne could find themselves at the top of the table, but Batlles believes Sunday's opponents Nice, who lie 13th, will be more fired up because of that.

''Nice are waiting for us to trip up,'' he said. ''This is the kind of match where we will have to show all of our qualities. We have to respect every team. Our upcoming games will be complicated by the expectations now on us. It could be our opponents become more physical because of that.''

Rennes will be aiming to maintain their unbeaten start to the campaign when they travel to second-from-bottom Lens on Sunday. The visitors will be without striker Victor Montano, who has a torn hamstring, which gives Jires Kembo-Ekoko a chance to stake his claim for a place in the side.

''I know what I have to do and I will do my best,'' he said. ''I know I have a lot to offer, although I'm not going to play the same way as Montano. He has his qualities and I have mine.''

Third-placed Lille are looking for their fourth win of the season and face a trip to struggling Lyon, who are just one place above the drop zone and desperate to climb the standings.

Victory for Toulouse at home to Paris St Germain could see them climb into the top three, while Brest are also pushing the leading teams and face winless Arles on the same day.

Defending champions Marseille welcome Nancy to the Stade Velodrome keen to claw back some of the six-point deficit to the top of the table. OM have won just three of their eight fixtures so far, and coach Didier Deschamps wants to see an improvement from his players.

''We are here trying to win the league but we have to show it,'' he told the club's official website. ''We need to do more to get more points. Our season has been average if not poor in some of our early matches. We can do better.''

In other matches on Saturday, Auxerre take on Bordeaux, Monaco travel to Caen while Montpellier face Sochaux. On Sunday, a victory for Lorient would see them overtake 12th-placed opponents Valenciennes in the table with just two points separating the pair.

Laurent Batlles has shone for ASSE.
ni kelab x brp pemes kan
Old 15-10-2010, 06:38 AM
CG Top Poster Club

Active Level
My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXT View Post
ni kelab x brp pemes kan
st entienne? antara name besar dlm kelab perancis la..sebab record dia pon juara ligue 1 sebanyak 10 kali jugak.
Old 15-10-2010, 06:41 AM
CG Top Poster Club

Active Level
My Mood:

About St Etienne.

The club was formed in 1920 and is one of the most successful clubs in French football history having won a record 10 league titles. Saint-Étienne has also won six Coupe de France titles and the second division on three occasions. The club play their home games at the Stade Geoffroy-Guichard and their primary rivals are Olympique Lyonnais, who are based in nearby Lyon. The two teams annually contest the Derby du Rhône. In 2009, Saint-Étienne added a female section to the football club.
Old 15-10-2010, 08:25 AM
CG Super Hardcore

Active Level
My Mood:

Quote:
st entienne? antara name besar dlm kelab perancis la..sebab record dia pon juara ligue 1 sebanyak 10 kali jugak.
kelab besar jgk la kalau da mng Ligue 1 da 10 kali
Old 15-10-2010, 03:44 PM
CG Top Poster Club

Active Level
My Mood:

hahaha..tp marseille same bordeaux je yg besh..keke!
Reply Share This Thread