Ganjaran Bonus Forex Yang Terbesar Tidak Pernah Ditawarkan Sebelum ini ... BONUS TANPA SEBARANG DEPOSIT SEBANYAK $1500 DARI INSTAFOREX !!

Go Back   CariGold Forum > MAKE MONEY DISCUSSION > Forex > Forex Analysis > Technical Analysis

Recommended Brokers

Forex Chart
Crypto Chart
CG Sponsors

Old 11-12-2015, 05:18 PM

Trader Rating: (0)
Thanks (Received): 26
Likes (Received): 16
Active Level

Overview:
Since our last analysis, gold has been trading sideways around the level of $1,072.00. In the daily time frame, I found inside bar formation with support at the level of $1,058.15 and resistance at the level of $1,088.50. Our daily SMA10 is flat. According to the H1 time frame, the price is testing strong support at the level of $1,067.50. To confirm a further direction, watch for potential breakout of inside bar formation

Trading recommendations:
Watch for a potential breakout of our inside bar formation to confirm further direction

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 15-12-2015, 08:00 PM

Active Level

Overview:
Since our last analysis, gold has been trading downwards. As I expected, the price tested the level of $1,058.58 in a high volume. In the daily time frame, I found an inside-bar formation with a support at the level of $1,058.15 and resistance at the level of $1,088.50. The trend is downward in mid and long terms. According to the H1 time frame, we can observe a buying climax with a very wide spread of bars and strong reaction from sellers. I found lower swing highs and rejection from our supply trend line, which is a sign of downward continuation. Our Fibonacci expansion 100% is at the level of $1,063.00 was broken and Fibonacci expansion 161.8% at the level of $1,050.00 is next support.

Trading recommendations:
Watch for selling opportunities. The trend is downward in short and mid terms.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 17-12-2015, 02:03 AM

Active Level

Overview:
Since our last analysis, gold has been trading sideways around the level of $1,065.00. In the daily time frame, I found a weak demand bar, which is a sign that buying looks risky. The trend is downward in the mid- and long terms. According to the H34 time frame, we can observe a buying climax with a very wide spread of bars and strong reaction from sellers in the background. I found lower swing highs and rejection from our supply trend line, which is a sign of a downward continuation. Our Fibonacci expansion 100% at the level of $1,063.00 was broken and Fibonacci expansion 161.8% at the level of $1,050.00 is next support.

Trading recommendations:
Watch for selling opportunities. The trend is downward in the short and mid terms.

Old 18-12-2015, 10:32 PM

Active Level

Overview:
Since our last analysis, gold has been trading sideways around the level of $1,065.00. In the daily time frame, I found a weak demand bar, which is a sign that buying looks risky. The trend is downward in the mid- and long terms. In the H4 time frame, we can observe a spike (buying climax) with a very wide spread of bars due to the Fed's rate hike by 25bps. I found lower swing highs and another rejection from our supply trend line, which is a sign of a downward continuation. Our Fibonacci expansion 100% at the level of $1,063.00 was broken and Fibonacci expansion 161.8% at the level of $1,050.00 is next support.

Trading recommendations:
Watch for selling opportunities. The trend is downward in the short and mid terms

Old 23-12-2015, 08:37 AM

Active Level

Overview:
Since our last analysis, gold has been trading sideways around the price of $1,078.00. In the daily time frame, I found a strong demand bar, which is a sign that selling looks risky. The trend is downward in the mid- and long terms. In the 4H-time frame, we can observe successful breakout of strong trendline and broken 200 SMA which gave us a sign that we may see further upside. The first resistance is seen at the level of $1,088.70. Key price action resistance is around the price of $1,100.00.

Trading recommendations:
Watch for potential buying opportunites, selling looks risky.

Old 24-12-2015, 09:25 AM

Active Level

Overview:
Since our last analysis, gold has been trading downwards. The price tested the level of $1,069.50. In the daily time frame, I found a weak supply bar, which is a sign that selling looks risky. The short term trend is upward. In the 30M-time frame, we can observe testing of our channel, which made good buy point around the price of $1,072.00. I have placed Fibonacci retracement and Fibonacci retracement 61% is at the price of $1,070.00.The first resistance is seen at the level of $1,088.70. Key price action resistance is around the price of $1,100.00.

Trading recommendations:
Watch for potential buying opportunites, selling looks risky

Old 25-12-2015, 08:47 PM

Active Level

Overview:
Since our last analysis, gold has been trading upwards. As I expected, the price tested the level of $1,074.86. In the daily time frame, I found a weak supply bar, which is a sign that selling looks risky. The short-term trend is upward. In the 30M-time frame, we can observe successful re-testing of our channel and breakout of bullish flag, which made a good buy point around the price of $1,072.00. Also, price is above all moving averages on the M30 time frame.The first resistance is seen at the level of $1,080.00 and second at $1,088.70. The key price action resistance is around the price of $1,100.00.

Trading recommendations:

Old 30-12-2015, 08:58 AM

Active Level

Overview:
Since our last analysis, gold has been trading upwards. The price tested the level of $1,074.36 in an average volume. In the daily time frame, I found a weakly supply bar, which is a sign that selling looks risky. An intraday trend is upward. In the 30M time frame I found another successful re-testing of our channel and a breakout of a bullish flag, which made a good buy point at the level of $1,072.00. I found a potential double bottom formation and a breakout of $1,076.50 is likely to confirm it.The first resistance is seen at the level of $1,076.50 and second is at $1,088.70. The key price action resistance is seen around the level of $1,100.00. The price is above the 200 SMA.

Trading recommendations:

Old 01-01-2016, 08:24 AM

Active Level

Overview:
Since our last analysis, gold has been trading downwards. The price tested the level of $1,059.22 in a high volume. In the daily time frame, I found a supply bar in a volume below an average. An intraday trend is downward. Short- and mid-term trends are also downward. In the H1 time frame, the price is well below all MACs 50,100,150,200 in the short-term time frames. I found symmetrical triangle (trend continuation pattern).I expect testing of $1,050.00. I would like to see a breakout in a high volume at $1,046.00 confirming the trend-continuation pattern, .

Trading recommendations:
Watch for potential selling opportunities, buying looks risky.

Old 07-01-2016, 03:50 AM

Active Level

Overview:
Since our last analysis, gold has been trading upwards. The price tested the level of $1,092.72 in a high volume. In the daily time frame, the price has broken our 50 SMA. Selling at this stage looks risky. The intraday trend is upward, but the mid-term trend is still downward. I placed Fibonacci retracement to find resistance levels and got Fibonacci retracement 38.2% at the price of $1,102.00 and Fibonacci retracement 61.8% at the price of $1,136.00. Intrday buying positions are preferable.

Trading recommendations:
Watch for potential buying opportunities, selling looks risky.