BTC USD 63,372.7 Gold USD 2,379.59
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Ayrex - ayrex.com

Ayrex_Official

Fun Poster
Reaction score
imgo.jpg

Ayrex is an innovative Binary Options Broker serving clients worldwide. Ayrex operates in full compliance with international laws and financial regulations. Ayrex platform was developed based on careful research and Ayrex team’s substantial experience in financial markets. By implementing an entirely new approach to binary options trading Ayrex gives its clients better possibilities of increasing their trading expertise and profit.

What makes us different:

Ayrex offers its own unique platform, which makes it everything you were looking for in a binary options broker.
One of it’s main features is a user-friendly interface which is equally good for novices and experienced traders. Ayrex platform’s ultra fast execution time makes it the fastest on the market. Trading with Ayrex is very convenient: no software download is needed - connect to Ayrex from all over the world from your web browser!

Why Ayrex:

At Ayrex we never stop working on new ways of providing our clients with the best trading experience in financial
markets. Ayrex provides its traders with a number of effective instruments which help them make a stable profit.
Market news are embedded into the Ayrex platform bringing all the major financial news right at your fingertips.
Economic calendar is provided on Ayrex website so you never miss any major events that can affect your trading. We work with the leading trading signals provider to ensure that the most accurate data is provided to our clients.

We also offer most convenient options to deposit your account including international services and local bank
wire.
Promotions and Contests:
Ayrex always offers various promotions and contests to help our clients benefit from trading with us.

Leran more at www.ayrex.com

Sponsored Post

Dear Traders,

Ayrex is excited to announce the start of our latest trading contest: the Binary Blast!

* $3600 in weekly prizes
* 3 chances to win every week
* 1 hour duration

NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED!

Binary Blast is a Demo Account contest where8 lucky traderswith the largest balance at the end of each 1-hour round will be awarded up to $100 in prizes! Click here to learn more about the Terms and Conditions.

Don't miss your chance to win!

[REGISTER NOW]

And may the best trader win…

aW0Y6zc.png

Last edited:
Dear Traders,

Ayrex is proud to finally unveil the product of many months of hard work – our very first Android application for portable devices.

Experience the clarity, precision and efficiency of the platform you know and love in a new format. Practice in Demo mode or Profit with a Real Account - it's all in the palm of your hand now.

Features:

• Intuitive and extremely user-friendly
  • Free of any fees, commissions, in-app purchases or ads
  • Ultra-fast execution, no lagging or freezing
  • Orders history at the tips of your fingers
  • Seamless synch with your Ayrex account
  • No-fuss on-the-go deposits
  • Switch easily between Demo and the Real Account
Download the Ayrex Mobile App from Google Play and touch the future of binary options trading!

yLvXksQ.png

Yours Truly,
Ayrex Team

Dear Traders,

Just in a matter of hours starts the 1st round of our weekly Binary Blast trading contest!

Register now to compete in our Demo Account contest where 8 lucky traders with the largest balance at the end of each 1-hour round will be awarded up to $100 in prizes!

The 1st round starts Thursday, 22.10.2015 12:00 GMT

• No deposit required
  • $3600 in monthly prizes
  • 3 chances to win every week
  • 1 hour duration
Click here to learn more about the Terms and Conditions.
Don't miss your chance to win - Register NOW!

g0qYFqG.png

Dear Traders,

We are very pleased to announce the winners of the 1st round of our Binary Blast contest!

The winners are:

1st place: Amin
2nd place: mabukbinay
3rd place: taygius

Congratulations!

Meanwhile, the countdown is starting again... The next round of our Demo Account contest will start Monday, 26.10.2015 12:00 GMT.

Register now and win 100$ in one hour for trading demo!

gN0YfIM.png

Dear Traders,

We are happy to announce that the registration is open for the next round of our Binary Blast contest!

Join us on Monday, 26.10.2015 12:00 GMT and trade in our demo to claim your prize.

Take advantage of our ultra-fast execution times, test our tools and enjoy the Ayrex trading experience. Explore our platform's possibilities and earn the most within the hour!

Traders with the largest balance will be awarded up to 100$ in prizes. Register now!

Dear Traders,

We are happy to announce the winners of the 2nd round of our Binary Blast contest!

Congratulations to our our 8 finalists! Meanwhile, the countdown is starting again!

The 3rd round of Binary Blast will start Wednesday, 28.10.2015 12:00 GMT.

Register now and win 100$ in one hour for trading demo!

uJ6EgJF.png

Dear Traders,

As the next round of our demo contest is drawing closer, we decided to share tips, strategies and opinions of our contestants with you. Here's what our 2nd round winners say about Binary Blast:

shdtower (1st place): "The contest is good education to new traders and old traders. It is giving ways to test strategies and mental psychology trading."

Daniel Reyes as DANMIKDAL (8th place): "Excellent trading platform, it really is the best I've ever tasted and the competition was very close. My way of trading is very personal, I can only tell you that it's based on the Elliot Wave.
This only convinces me more that my way of trading is the best and I am sure that very soon I will be in the first place and for long."

Masum1 (2nd place): "I take the help of stochastic indicator to open a trade. I was very very happy when I saw that I acquired the second position."
tvan (3rd place): "I am really happy. This is my first time for "real trade", and I won. The contest is really exciting. My strategy is buy at low price and sell at high price, nothing special. For the future contestants, they should know when to increase the volume and when to take a little profit. :)"

The 3rd round of Binary Blast will begin in a matter of hours, today, on 28.10.2015 12:00 GMT! Register now to win 100$ in one hour.

aW0Y6zc.png

Dear Traders,

Get ready to trade today, 30.10.15, at 12:00 GMT in the 4th round of our weekly Binary Blast trading contest!

The competition is heating up and the balance is getting higher. Register now to compete in our Demo Account contest where 8 lucky traders with the largest balance at the end of each 1-hour round will be awarded up to $100 in prizes!

The next round of Binary Blast starts just in 6 hours!

• No deposit required
  • $3600 in monthly prizes
  • 3 chances to win every week
  • 1 hour duration
Click here to learn more about the Terms and Conditions.
Don't miss your chance to win - Register NOW!

g0qYFqG.png

Sponsored Post

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
USD / JPY
GBP / USD
USD / CHF
USD / CAD
EUR / JPY
AUD / USD