Bonus terbesar 250% di Forex! Dapatkan welcome bonus daripada broker forex yang terkemuka!


     
All banners are advertisements only. CG does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers. Read Disclaimer HERE


Go Back   CariGold Forum > MAKE MONEY DISCUSSION > Forex > Forex Signals

Forex Signals For those advanced traders who are willing to share your trading style, they can share good signal to others.

CG Sponsors



Recommended Brokers

Forex Contest

CG Updates
0 Removal of User Title Status & Subforum
Last Post: Dann
Posted On: 02-02-2015
Replies: 0
Views: 5,664
0 ISIS - Topik Yang Tidak Dibenarkan
Last Post: haQ
Posted On: 28-11-2014
Replies: 0
Views: 8,636
0 Forum rules improvised
Last Post: CariGold
Posted On: 05-02-2014
Replies: 0
Views: 32,738
More...
  #13811  
Old 10-05-2012, 12:14 PM
syahminabeela syahminabeela is offline
Active Member

syahminabeela's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: (0)
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 848
Poster Rank: #4135
Thanked 1 Time
Active Level
Default

mprc tu mende lak
adeh
Paid Advertisement
  #13812  
Old 10-05-2012, 12:14 PM
phv2787 phv2787 is offline
Legendary Member

phv2787's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: (24)
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: hutan simpan n9
Posts: 15,395
Poster Rank: #145
Thanked 78 Times
Active Level
My Mood:
Default

Quote:
x leh pun?
This content is currently unavailable
yup..aku bukak pon tkleh....out dulu geng...pi shoping sat....
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #13813  
Old 10-05-2012, 12:14 PM
wan5478 wan5478 is offline
Normal Member

 
Trader Rating: (0)
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 445
Poster Rank: #6393
Thanked 0 Times
Active Level
Default

Quote:
teknik ni ngan MPRC tu Same eh? Sape yg taw pasal MPRC eh? bleh share x?
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
teknik pengembala kambing bersama kambing di kandangnye.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #13814  
Old 10-05-2012, 12:16 PM
furious furious is offline
Active Member

furious's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: (2)
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 870
Poster Rank: #4058
Thanked 5 Times
Active Level
My Mood:
Default

Quote:
teknik pengembala kambing bersama kambing di kandangnye.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
den pon baru masuk hari ke 2 belek kandang kambing ni..best..tenang..tp tu la..still lg belajar..


To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


bleh kot tgok dalam link atas ni..
  #13815  
Old 10-05-2012, 12:19 PM
DoubleOverHeadCam DoubleOverHeadCam is offline
Super Active Member

DoubleOverHeadCam's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: (0)
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,686
Poster Rank: #1079
Thanked 12 Times
Active Level
My Mood:
Default

Quote:
teknik ni ngan MPRC tu Same eh? Sape yg taw pasal MPRC eh? bleh share x?
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
tbst tak sama dgn mprc bro.. TBST lbh kepada mengesan kehadiran bank di pasaran... mprc pulak yg aku tau dorang carik marking2 price.. maaf kalau salah
  #13816  
Old 10-05-2012, 12:21 PM
DoubleOverHeadCam DoubleOverHeadCam is offline
Super Active Member

DoubleOverHeadCam's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: (0)
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,686
Poster Rank: #1079
Thanked 12 Times
Active Level
My Mood:
Default

Quote:
yg ni ada dh masta...dr thn lps bengong...
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
kalau dh ada bagusla... jgn sng2 kata aku bengong pulak.. niat aku nk tlg je..
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #13817  
Old 10-05-2012, 12:21 PM
furious furious is offline
Active Member

furious's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: (2)
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 870
Poster Rank: #4058
Thanked 5 Times
Active Level
My Mood:
Default

Quote:
tbst tak sama dgn mprc bro.. TBST lbh kepada mengesan kehadiran bank di pasaran... mprc pulak yg aku tau dorang carik marking2 price.. maaf kalau salah
hehe..sbb tu aku tanyer
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
..aku pon x tau bro..ekeke..aku mcm suka kat MPRC sebab istilah2 dye x fenin..n bleh nampak kot cm ner nak trade..pandangan nubiz sesangat ni bro..
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #13818  
Old 10-05-2012, 12:23 PM
syahays syahays is offline
CG Top Poster Club

syahays's Avatar

 
Trader Rating: (25)
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: forex is the world of confusions...
Posts: 22,524
Poster Rank: #77
Thanked 25 Times
Active Level
My Mood:
Default

Quote:
ha'ah masta... kasi tau kwn2 yg nk belajar
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
terbaikk...masuk je fb...den pon student dalam tu..
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
__________________

ym: syahays l skype: fxtemerloh : Tel/Whatsapp: 011-25604118 Email: fxtemerloh@gmail.com
  #13819  
Old 10-05-2012, 12:25 PM
DoubleOverHeadCam DoubleOverHeadCam is offline
Super Active Member

DoubleOverHeadCam's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: (0)
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,686
Poster Rank: #1079
Thanked 12 Times
Active Level
My Mood:
Default

Quote:
hehe..sbb tu aku tanyer
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
..aku pon x tau bro..ekeke..aku mcm suka kat MPRC sebab istilah2 dye x fenin..n bleh nampak kot cm ner nak trade..pandangan nubiz sesangat ni bro..
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mprc aku pening nk carik marking bro
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
nk khatam satu2 dulu.. nti cmpur2 teknik.. pening pulak.. mana yg sesuai kita blasah ja janji popit.. teknik banzai pun kalau popit sokmo apadahal
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #13820  
Old 10-05-2012, 12:26 PM
syahminabeela syahminabeela is offline
Active Member

syahminabeela's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: (0)
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 848
Poster Rank: #4135
Thanked 1 Time
Active Level
Default

Quote:
kalau dh ada bagusla... jgn sng2 kata aku bengong pulak.. niat aku nk tlg je..
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mungkin buka itu kot maksud dia masta
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 10:53 PM.


Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Disclaimer : All posts made by either members or mods even admins on CariGold.com are just only individual opinions, not necessarily or specifically those of CariGold.com or it's owner. CariGold does neither support, endorse nor vouch any programs and/or opportunities discussed here. We also does not give/offer investment advice and we does not research the opportunities discussed here. We simply provide a place for discussion. YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY IF YOU LOSE SUM OF MONEY IN ANY PROGRAMS DISCUSSED HERE