Sensasi dalam dunia Forex! Cepat dapatkan tawaran terbaru daripada InstaForex - bonus 45% untuk setiap deposit! Bonus 45% untuk keuntungan yang maksimum!

All banners are advertisements only. CG does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers. Read Disclaimer HERE

Go Back   CariGold Forum > ENTERTAINMENTS, HOBBIES, INTERESTS > Entertainments, Interests, Lifestyle > Mobile, Smartphone, PDA, Tablet

CG Sponsors

Recommended Brokers

CG Updates
0 Forum rules improvised
Last Post: CariGold
Posted On: 05-02-2014
Replies: 0
Views: 20,340
0 Social Group is now based on request
Posted On: 11-12-2012
Views: 50,914
0 Unscheduled maintenance
Posted On: 26-11-2012
Views: 38,461
More...

Old 20-09-2011, 09:20 PM

Trader Rating: (4)
Poster Rank: #4098
Thanked 0 Times
Active Level
My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiYuk View Post
Bro Rapple, problem lama yg pakai adapter kembali lagi.. xleh nak donlod apa2 dr market..
error " donlod unsuccessful"
dah try reset xleh
dah try gak factory reset
pun xleh..
apa kah cara yg betul tuk mengatasinya?
sebenar nyer ada 4cara..
- reset (1st level)
- reset Factory Setting (2nd Level)
- Hard Reset (Last Level if masih tidak boleh guna 1st dan 2nd)

*** Restore Factory Setting (Cara ni akan reset semua system dan kembali pada yang betul2 asal)

untuk guna semua setting nie kena tahu ape jenis model.. baru boleh buat.. 1st dan 2nd tu boleh buat sendiri je.. tapi yg 3rd dan 4th hanya untuk advanced user..

so boleh x senaraikan ape jenis model.. dan sy akan suggest atau solution camne nk buat.. kadang2 susah jugak nk solve.. so kena betul2 paham baru boleh buat..
Paid Advertisement
Old 21-09-2011, 02:22 PM

Thanked 0 Times
Active Level
My Mood:

The 20 most useful Android smartphone apps of 2011

1. Google Voice

Google Voice is a service that is so useful I consider it one of the top benefits of Android itself. The service gives you a phone number that can ring to multiple places or devices and it allows you to access all of your voicemail and text messages from the Web. The Android app integrates even deeper. It can make outgoing calls look like theyíre coming from your Google Voice number so that you can keep your real mobile number private.

Download Here
http://www.4shared.com/file/bHJiI7xT...ice_v04236.htm

2. Advanced Task Killer

One of the realities of having a multitasking mobile OS is that you have to manage your apps so that they donít hurt performance or battery life. Advanced Task Killer (ATK) is my favorite on Android. It even comes with a widget that you can tap once to kill all open apps and you can also set up ATK to kill all apps at periodic intervals. Some people will argue that task managers are irrelevant and unneeded in Android, but I still prefer to use ATK.

Download Here
http://www.4shared.com/file/yC6qDFTT..._Pro_197B9.htm

3. Dropbox

Dropbox is a great cloud service that automatically syncs a folder of files between multiple computers (Windows, Mac, or Linux). This app extends Dropbox to Android and interacts with other apps (such as Documents To Go) to open the files. It allows you to access PDFs, image files, and business documents by simply dragging them to a folder on your computer and then you immediately have access to them from your mobile phone, once you have this app installed.

Download Here
http://www.4shared.com/file/ASxvprOj/Dropbox_121.htm

4. Evernote

Once you get used to typing on a virtual keyboard (and it honestly took me over a year to do it), then these devices are great for note-taking, and Evernote is a great note-taking app. It is similar to Dropbox in that it saves data locally but syncs it across all your machines and devices.

Download Here
http://www.4shared.com/file/D7ixmnek/Evernote_v30.htm

5. Taskos

There are plenty of to-do apps to choose from on Android but I now prefer Taskos because of the clean, easy, Android-friendly user experience. It also has a few extras that give it an advantage over apps. The biggest one is voice recognition, which lets you speak a task that the app turns into a to-do item (you might have to correct a word or two).

Download Here
http://www.4shared.com/file/IPPKXnQt/Taskos_212.htm

6. DroidAnalytics

For some reason Google doesnít have an official app for Google Analytics (for either Android or iPhone). The best one Iíve found on Android is DroidAnalytics. Another good one is mAnalytics.

Download Here
N/A - Download Dari Market

7. Documents To Go

The free version of Documents To Go offers a great little reader for Microsof Word and Excel files. You can upgrade to the full version (for $15) if you want to be able to create and edit files and add PowerPoint files to the mix. If you do want editing capability, Iíd also recommend taking a look at QuickOffice.

Download Here
http://www.4shared.com/file/KGGF0MTL..._Version_K.htm

8. Google Docs

If you mostly work with Google Docs (including uploading Microsoft Office files to your Google Docs repository) then the only app youíll really need is the Google Docs app. Itís a nice mobile implementation of document management, although the one annoyance is that always open up files in a web browser rather than within the app itself, which would be a little smoother.

Download Here
http://www.4shared.com/file/wW-EqXkj...Docs_v1010.htm

9. Tripit

I dig Tripit. It is by far the best app Iíve found for keeping track of all my travel itineraries. It runs on some great backend systems. You simply forward your confirmation emails for your flights, hotels, rental cars, and more to Tripit and it automatically organizes them into trips with all your details and confirmation numbers. Or, if you use Gmail, you can even use a plugin to automatically catch confirmation emails and turn them into Tripit trips.

Download Here

10. Places

This is an awesome app for finding shops and services near your current location. From restaurants to medical facilities to taxis, this app is very accurate and takes advantage of the business information from Google Local. This app is better than the info you get from a GPS unit (or app) and better than any of the similar apps available on the iPhone. Itís also integrated into Google Maps.

Download Here
http://www.4shared.com/file/cIwUDckH...ory__1013_.htm

11. Astro File Manager

Another one of the great things about Android (if youíre a geek or a tinkerer) is that you have lower-level access to the system itself. Astro is an app that lets you navigate the Android file system, which is mostly just interesting, but can be handy once in a while.

Download Here
http://www.4shared.com/file/adKhe5vi...r_Pro_v252.htm

12. Speed Test

Iím obsessed with running speed tests to check my bandwidth in various places, both to see 3G/4G fluctuations and to check the quality of Wi-Fi. There are a number of really good speed test apps, but my favorite is the Speedtest.net app. Itís generally consistent and it has some of the best graphics and options.

Download Here
http://www.4shared.com/file/ZpKcNitb/Speed_Test_203.htm

13. Amazon Kindle

Iíve never completely warmed up to the Amazon Kindle e-reader, but Iím a big fan of the Kindle mobile app. Since it was released Iíve read a lot more books simply because my smartphone is always with me and I can pull it out and read a few pages anytime Iíve got a couple minutes free.

Download Here
http://www.4shared.com/file/HjeFwuu7...azonkindle.htm

14. Google+

Iíve written a lot about Google+ since it launched in July and Iím pretty active over there (+Jason Hiner). One of the great things that Google did was to release a Google+ Android app at the same time it launched the service as a beta. And, surprisingly, the app was actually pretty good and has been improved since. It immediately became one of my most used mobile apps and definitely stole some of my time away from Androidís Twitter app, mostly because Google+ is a little more interactive.

Download Here
http://www.4shared.com/file/aZMnNf7p...oidappsplu.htm

15. TED Air

The TED conference features a meeting of the minds of some of societyís most influential thinkers. Youíll disagree with some of them since thereís a large diversity of viewpoints, but many talks are worth listening to in order to catch the latest creative thinking on societyís biggest challenges. The cool thing is that theyíve taken the videos from the conference and made them freely available on the Web. The TED Air app provides a great way to access the videos on a mobile device. I hope more conferences follow TEDís lead on this.

Download Here

16. Google Goggles

This is a fun app that is a little bit ahead of its time. It does visual searches. You can take pictures of things and then the app tries to tell you what they are. Itís limited in its scope but it is pretty cool, and itís definitely a peek into the future. One of the coolest features is the ability to take pictures of text in a foreign language and let the app translate it for you. In a foreign country, this can help you read street signs and avoid going into the wrong bathroom. :-) On a more practical level, Goggles is a QR code reader.

Download Here
http://www.4shared.com/file/ErdOrFyR...ggles_v131.htm

17. Photoshop Express

Photoshop is, of course, the best known photo editor in the world and its mobile app doesnít do anything to hurt that reputation. But while the desktop version is known for having a zillion features, the mobile app is distinguished by its simplicity. Itís the best Android (and iPhone) photo editing app for simple crops, brightness adjustments, and sharpens, for example.

Download Here
http://www.4shared.com/file/sVCtB818...press_v131.htm

18. Audible

As much as I like the Kindle ebooks, I actually consume more books as audiobooks via Audible. With the Audible app you can connect to your Audible library and download over the air. The app also gives you a self-contained player optimized for audiobooks, with a skip-back-30-seconds button and the opportunity to make notes and bookmarks (although I wish the app would store these online so that they could be accessed from the Audible site).

Download Here

19. Shazam

If you want to impress your friends with a mobile app, show them Shazam. Ever hear a song being played at a store or on the radio and ask yourself, ďOh, what song is that?Ē Thatís where Shazam comes in. Just hit the button and let it listen for 15 seconds, query its database, and then return the name of artist and the song. It has about an 80% success rate. This one isnít particularly productive, but it is really cool. (You have to live a little, every once in a while.)

Download Here
http://www.4shared.com/file/At-UuQ4A...-BB70973_2.htm

20. Google Finance

This is a great little app that regularly gets overlooked. It connects to your Google Finance account, where you can set up a list of stocks and companies to follow and sort them into groups (portfolios). The app provides three simple tabs ó a look at the market, a look at your portfolios, and the latest market news. It even does real-time updates when you have the app open.

Download Here
http://www.4shared.com/file/Zkc12HrB...ppsfinance.htm

Note : - Application 20 top ni adalah article yg sy jumpa di internet sahaja.. Thanks to Techrepublic. And The Download Tersebut adalah sy cari di 4shared.. so kalau ada outdated tu maaf la.. sbb sy cari link mengikut paling latest sy jumpa kat 4shared.. dan ada beberapa application sy try sendiri.. kena ada wifi untuk update latest version.. kalau ada link yg bukan pro version yg kena bebayar tu.. uninstall je k.. dan cari kat 4shared dan download crack/pro version..
Old 21-09-2011, 10:14 PM

Trader Rating: (2)
Poster Rank: #5398
Thanked 0 Times
Active Level

bro rapple86,aku baru beli apad china ni,dari penang hantar sabah.takat ni tiada masalah.hanya selepas membaca berpuluh-puluh muka surat ni satu je saya nak cakap

TERIMA KASIH BRO,AWAK MENGAJAR DENGAN IKHLAS DAN SABAR KAT SEMUA PEMILIK APAD YG BER MASALAH.HANYA ALLAH SAJA DAPAT MEMBALAS BUDI AWAK NI BRO
Old 22-09-2011, 01:14 PM

Thanked 0 Times
Active Level
My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpions View Post
bro rapple86,aku baru beli apad china ni,dari penang hantar sabah.takat ni tiada masalah.hanya selepas membaca berpuluh-puluh muka surat ni satu je saya nak cakap

TERIMA KASIH BRO,AWAK MENGAJAR DENGAN IKHLAS DAN SABAR KAT SEMUA PEMILIK APAD YG BER MASALAH.HANYA ALLAH SAJA DAPAT MEMBALAS BUDI AWAK NI BRO
TERIMA KASIH BRO Scorpions

sy hanya tolong takat sy mampu.. Terima Kasih jugak kat google.. yg paling banyak membantu sy..

Tapi kalau bro ada masalah.. tanya je.. sy akan bantu selagi boleh.. kalau jenis berat2 problem.. mungkin kelewatan skit solution nyer.. tapi xpe.. sy akan bantu jugak..
Old 23-09-2011, 05:30 PM

Trader Rating: (6)
Poster Rank: #2921
Thanked 0 Times
Active Level

salam bro mirul..flytouch 10.2 inch saya dah 2 kali kena format..baru je format hari sabtu lepas kat kedai bro aliff hari ahad hang balik..kenapa boleh jadi hang ye?..mcm mana nak backup semua data2, game & apps yg dah install dlm tu..
Old 26-09-2011, 05:49 PM

Thanked 0 Times
Active Level

bro mirul terlepas ke soalan saya ni..takpe saya bump balik..
Old 28-09-2011, 08:57 AM

Thanked 0 Times
Active Level
My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelerry View Post
salam bro mirul..flytouch 10.2 inch saya dah 2 kali kena format..baru je format hari sabtu lepas kat kedai bro aliff hari ahad hang balik..kenapa boleh jadi hang ye?..mcm mana nak backup semua data2, game & apps yg dah install dlm tu..
selalu jadi hang tu mungkin lagging.. UN-supported game/application... kalau ada install theme sekali.. mungkin ada effect jugak..

boleh bgtahu ape yg jadikan dia hang?? Hang disebabkan apa.. atau hang bile on tablet?? adakah tgh buat sesuatu tetiba hang??

untuk backup data2,Game/Application.. dalam tablet tu ada titanium backup kan.. pakai titanium backup tu untuk backup suma sekali.. pastu copy backup tu dalam folder dia.. ada dalam SDCARD - Titanium - backup.. copy backup tu dan letak dalam pc.. kalau ada pe2 tejadi.. boleh retrieve balik.. pakai software yg sama..
Old 28-09-2011, 09:01 AM

Thanked 0 Times
Active Level
My Mood:

Quote:
bro mirul terlepas ke soalan saya ni..takpe saya bump balik..
hah.. tahu nama sy.. mana tahu nie..

Sorry bro.. bz sgt2.. o9 sekejap2 je.. x sempat nk reply suma..
siwusly sy nk masuk je.. ade je org cari sy..

tapi ape2pun tq kerana masih lagi besama ngan sy..
Old 28-09-2011, 10:09 AM

Thanked 0 Times
Active Level

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapple86 View Post
selalu jadi hang tu mungkin lagging.. UN-supported game/application... kalau ada install theme sekali.. mungkin ada effect jugak..

boleh bgtahu ape yg jadikan dia hang?? Hang disebabkan apa.. atau hang bile on tablet?? adakah tgh buat sesuatu tetiba hang??

untuk backup data2,Game/Application.. dalam tablet tu ada titanium backup kan.. pakai titanium backup tu untuk backup suma sekali.. pastu copy backup tu dalam folder dia.. ada dalam SDCARD - Titanium - backup.. copy backup tu dan letak dalam pc.. kalau ada pe2 tejadi.. boleh retrieve balik.. pakai software yg sama..
maksud tablet saya hang ni bila on sampai je kat lambang android biru pusing2 tu terus dia stuck kat situ & tak pegi ke menu seterusnye..tapi yg biru pusing2 tu dok jln lg..ahad lepas dah pegi kedai bro aliff & dah settle.

cuma takut dia jadi lg nanti letih gak nak ke sana dah la jauh..bleh tak bro ajar detail nak guna titanium back up tu..dah pernah try bukak tp pening nak guna camna..kalau hang bleh buat balik install firmware yg bro aliff kasik tu.
Old 28-09-2011, 02:52 PM

Thanked 0 Times
Active Level
My Mood:

Quote:
maksud tablet saya hang ni bila on sampai je kat lambang android biru pusing2 tu terus dia stuck kat situ & tak pegi ke menu seterusnye..tapi yg biru pusing2 tu dok jln lg..ahad lepas dah pegi kedai bro aliff & dah settle.

cuma takut dia jadi lg nanti letih gak nak ke sana dah la jauh..bleh tak bro ajar detail nak guna titanium back up tu..dah pernah try bukak tp pening nak guna camna..kalau hang bleh buat balik install firmware yg bro aliff kasik tu.
kalau hang lagi.. boleh guna cara ini.. Restore Factory Setting.. Cara ni adalah Hard Reset last choice kalau cara lain dh x boleh.. tapi disebabkan bro rasa jauh nk ke kedai bro aliff.. boleh je guna cara nie.. sy dh try 2model.. xde masalah.. selalu nyer loading biru pusing2 tu lama skit.. kalau lebih 15minit asyik pusing2 je.. mesti hang la tu.. tgk cara kat bawah ini..

Wipe Data/Factory Reset instructions for Android 2.2 Flytouch 3 Superpad 2

1. The process erases all PERSONAL data from the tablet
a. The main reason you might perform this procedure is to remove your Gmail account and information from the Google Market Application
b. You can also try this if for any reason your tablet wonít boot.

2. This process does not delete data from the SD card

3. Press and hold the POWER, MENU AND BACK buttons while turning the power on
a. THERE WILL BE NO STEPs TO CONFIRM the reset and your data will be wiped

4. Once back at the main menu we suggest you do the following configuration steps;

5. Go to Settings
a. Click on Date & Time
b. Click on Select Time Zone
c. Locate and click on correct time zone
d. If checked, uncheck the box next to Use 24-hour format
e. Click Select Date Format and click DD/MM/YY format
f. Press BACK button

6. Click Wireless & Networks
a. Ensure box to the right of Wi-Fi is checked
b. Click Wi-Fi Settings
c. Locate your wireless network and click on it
d. Click on Show Password
e. Click in SS-ID box so keyboard pops up
f. Enter your WEP/SSID Key
i. Click Connect (may take a moment or two)
ii. Press back button to main menu

7. Press the grid icon (bottom center)
Click on Android Market
i. Re-enter Google/Gmail login information
ii. Previously installed applications will need to be reinstalled
iii. Any that you purchased will still be available

Nnt akan dpat lihat.. seperti mcm baru beli je tablet..

pasal backup tu.. boleh cari backup lain kalau x reti pakai titanium.. sbb sy sendiri pun kurang paham jugak nk ajar bro titanium nie.. cari kat market Backup.. cari mana2 backup yg byk rating.. baca info baru download..
Sponsored Links