BTC USD 63,661.5 Gold USD 2,380.33
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Profitunity (Chaos) Trading System by Bill Williams

Sponsored Post

waiting for next candle to go south ..but expecting some corrective trend next monday ..that's for sure

I'm using platform MT5 below and using Chaos system by Bill William , and using BW trade in the zone ..abit ok for me as it already shown how to read the graph based on AO and AC movement

if AO and AC white = candle white (bull trade)
if AO and AC red = candle red (bear trade)

if AO red and AC white = candle grey (ranging..dont trade. just wait. Else just put trailing stop to secure your profit)
if AO white and AC red = candle grey (ranging..dont trade. just wait. Else just put trailing stop to secure your profit)

actually the grey candle is based on AC/AO changing . we can trade during grey candle happened , but risk is there.

so what we can do , we just put trailing stop (at least 55 pips) ..thats depending on Alligator (the 3 MA line on the chart)

need to study Trading Chaos book

fruit for thought . please care to comment

waiting for next candle to go south ..but expecting some corrective trend next monday ..that's for sure

I'm using platform MT5 below and using Chaos system by Bill William , and using BW trade in the zone ..abit ok for me as it already shown how to read the graph based on AO and AC movement

if AO and AC white = candle white (bull trade)
if AO and AC red = candle red (bear trade)

if AO red and AC white = candle grey (ranging..dont trade. just wait. Else just put trailing stop to secure your profit)
if AO white and AC red = candle grey (ranging..dont trade. just wait. Else just put trailing stop to secure your profit)

actually the grey candle is based on AC/AO changing . we can trade during grey candle happened , but risk is there.

so what we can do , we just put trailing stop (at least 55 pips) ..thats depending on Alligator (the 3 MA line on the chart)

need to study Trading Chaos book

fruit for thought . please care to comment

BRILLIANT AND GOOD JOB BRO!!!:)paid:)paid

upkan utk chaosan... alligator tetap ader di chart aku... dari sejak aku kenal forex lagi...since 2008 :)paid:)paid:)paid

tr-1.gif

Sponsored Post

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
USD / JPY
GBP / USD
USD / CHF
USD / CAD
EUR / JPY
AUD / USD