BTC USD 61,426.0 Gold USD 2,369.88
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Global Domains International Inc. - freedom.ws (DSA United States Member)

goodgold

Fun Poster
Reaction score
Code:
Global Domains a member of DSA United States - [URL="http://www.dsa.org/forms/CompanyFormPublicMembers/view?id=7F300006100"][B]Refer here for company membership[/B][/URL]

As'kum.. dan selamat Jumaat.
Sy ada biz. nak kongsi dgn u all ni.. So far memang mudah, murah, simple, praktikal dan global.. segala tool disediakan.
Boleh buat on line or off line... bawah umur 12thn pon boleh join
Sila beri email add. anda saya akan sent presentation exclusive kepada anda... Dengar dengan taat semoga semoga anda diberi rahmat...:D

*klu dah ada tajuk ni tlng delete.. admin...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Post

GDI is the most powerful opportunity on the planet!
Scott Reese, United States, Virginia
GDI is the most powerful opportunity on the planet! The beauty and ease of this powerhouse company is in it's powerful product, it's simple system, and the fact it is so affordable. I have truly enjoyed working this business and look forward to many successful years to come. I believe in my heart this company will last my lifetime and beyond. I have been a successful network marketer for 15 years, and have seen companies come and go.

Sila berikan email anda.. saya akan sent presentation nya kepada anda.

GDI keep going as a best program in worldwideweb.Own your domain/website now.

For anyone new looking into GDI,check this out:

Here's an example: You refer 5 people to our product/program. That pays you $5 per month. No big deal? Hang on, you'll see the power of this. Each of those 5 people then refer 5 of their own, so you're now getting paid an additional $25 per month on your "second level". Each of those 25 can refer as many as they want, but for consistency we'll say that they too refer 5 each. That's $125 in monthly commissions on your 3rd level. If the trend continues, you'll have $625 in monthly commissions on your 4th level, and $3,125 in monthly commissions on your 5th level.

That's a total of over $3,900 in monthly commissions for referring 5 people, and then teaching those people how to do the same and assisting them in growing their own organizations. Keep in mind that nobody is limited in how many people they can refer. Some of our affiliates personally refer hundreds of other affiliates. Just a couple of these "go-getters" in your organization can really blow your income off the charts.

Plus you get $100 bonus for every 5 people you refer in a week. Some of the "heavy hitters" are making over a grand a week in just bonus money.

Please feel free to PM me anytime with any Q's you may have!

Norma Samuda just helped your downline grow!

Congratulations ...

A new affiliate just signed up for a 7-day trial on your level 2. They were referred by Norma Samuda (username: wealthchoices) from your level 1.

They specifically indicated a strong interest in our business opportunity. Remember, each new affiliate is a new sales person capable of generating recurring income for all of you! We highly recommend you contact this new affiliate now to give them a warm welcome, and be sure to answer any questions they have. Their contact information is as follows:

First Name: Joydie
Last Name: Samuda
Telephone: 876-815-9672
Location = USA

Now is the time to make a great first impression!

Kindest Regards,

The GDI Support Team

Here's an example: You refer 5 people to our product/program. That pays you $5 per month. No big deal? Hang on, you'll see the power of this. Each of those 5 people then refer 5 of their own, so you're now getting paid an additional $25 per month on your "second level". Each of those 25 can refer as many as they want, but for consistency we'll say that they too refer 5 each. That's $125 in monthly commissions on your 3rd level. If the trend continues, you'll have $625 in monthly commissions on your 4th level, and $3,125 in monthly commissions on your 5th level.

That's a total of over $3,900 in monthly commissions for referring 5 people, and then teaching those people how to do the same and assisting them in growing their own organizations. Keep in mind that nobody is limited in how many people they can refer. Some of our affiliates personally refer hundreds of other affiliates. Just a couple of these "go-getters" in your organization can really blow your income off the charts.

Plus you get $100 bonus for every 5 people you refer in a week. Some of the "heavy hitters" are making over a grand a week in just bonus money.

WS Affiliates: You have a new signup! Faybion Porter just joined on level 2

WS Affiliates: You have a new signup! Joydie Samuda just joined on level 2

WS Affiliates: You have a new signup! JAndrea Bryan just joined on level 3

This is what I like to see, are new members becoming active. GDI is a program that you can truly become RICH with! Just stick with it, being willing to put an hour or two a day into it, and viola! You'll have it! A little effort has turned into a long term income for you!!

:)cgrock :)paid :)cgrock :)paid

Sponsored Post

CG Sponsors

Back