BTC USD 61,615.3 Gold USD 2,373.26
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Masgenuine-i Bhd - Tanah Lot - yg katanya murah2

miragitsu

Reaction score
cer korang bace sumber nih....dan yg bakal nak beli sila la double/triple check dulu sblum bayar deposit...
SAYA TIDAK BERTUJUAN UNTUK MENJATUHKAN SESIAPA, TAPI SEKADAR UNTUK BERKONGSI 'PENGALAMAN2 SAYA N KAWAN2'

http://www.mmail.com.my/story/cry-me-river-36229

Cry me a river
Selangor govt investigates environmental damage caused to Sungai Pusu due to illegal development on plot of land near Taman Desa Gemilang, Setapak
Monday, November 05, 2012 - 15:07
by Meena Lakshana
by Andrea Mathew

Sungai Pusu

WHERE’S THE WATER? Illegal earth works conducted at a plot of land uphill from Kampung Sungai Pusu resulted in the near-disappearance of Sungai Pusu. Run-offs thick with red mud had deposited in the river, causing it’s depth to reduce to less than 30cm. The Selangor government is investigating the matter. — Pic: SHAHIR OMAR

THE Selangor government has initiated an investigation into the environmental damage caused to Sg Pusu due to illegal development on a plot of land near Taman Desa Gemilang, Setapak.

State executive councillor for tourism, consumer affairs and environment Elizabeth Wong said the probe involves the Selangor Irrigation and Drainage Department (JPS), Selayang Municipal Council (MPS), Gombak District Land Office (PTD Gombak) and Selangor Waters Managament Authority (LUAS).

The investigation would include checks on the land status by the land office and actions to be taken against developer Masgenuine-i Berhad.

Run-offs from the site while preparing the land into housing lots for sale at Taman Muslimin, on the hilltop of Kampung Sg Pusu, in Mukim Setapak here, caused mud and silt to deposit in Sg Pusu, reducing the depth of the river from 1.8m to less than 30cm. Wong said all relevant state agencies visited the area on Oct 25.

This, she said, was done after The Malay Mail had on Oct 17 highlighted the near-disappearance of Sg Pusu in six months due to earthworks on a plot of land uphill for a housing project.

According to MPS, Masgenuine-i Bhd did not obtain the approval from the local authority for the clearing of the land.

Masgenuine-i Bhd also did not obtain any planning permission from MPS for the housing project.

The reduction of the river’s depth also caused flooding in the area, especially during the rainy season.

Investigation papers of the State authorities reveal the landowner as Masgenuine-i Bhd executive chairman Datuk Nor Hasnal Hashmi.

The hill was cut to prepare the ground for the construction of some 60 semi-detached houses and work to divert the river was conducted without approval from LUAS and notification to MPS.

“The hill was cleared without control and there were no mitigation measures in place to control the environmental effects of such work,” the document stated.

It was also stated that MPS had issued Masgenuine-i Bhd two compounds in March and April this year and a stop work order in May.

Compounds, amounting to RM50,000, were issued under Section 70A(1) of the Street, Drainage and Building Act 1974 for the off ence of conducting earth works without approval.

Observations by the government agencies noted the developer failed to rehabilitate the cut slope after the stop work order, causing run-offs with red earth to flow into the river.

The document also stated LUAS will serve the developer with a written order to restore Sg Pusu to its original condition.

MPS public affairs and corporate management Mohamad Zin Masoad said MPS would direct Masgenuine-i Bhd to install silt traps to stop the flow of silt and mud into the river.

Maaf sumber dari BAHASA lain...hehehe

Last edited:
Sponsored Post

TT tu berita 5 november 2012

Hasnal.jpg

Datuk Nor Hasnal Hashmi, executive chairman of Masgenuine-i Bhd

nie berita 6 november 2012

http://www.mmail.com.my/story/developer-admits-drying-sg-pusu-36231
http://www.mmail.com.my/story/bankrupts-can-buy-homes-36385

2_64.jpg

Masgenuine group chief operating officer Rosianiza Rosly

nie berita 13 dec 2012
http://www.mmail.com.my/story/sungai-pusu-lives-again-40602

saya xde kena mengena dgn Masgenuine hehehe...

Last edited:
Minggu lepas aku saja2 jalan kat sg pusu tgk tempat tu, tapi skarang bukan masgenuine, nama kampeni lain yg take over. Dia punya progress mcm gitu jgak, mcm tak jalan je. Harap diorang selesaikan projek ni dgn baik, kesian buyer2 yg dh bayar deposit.

yeker? tq kerana update...itula pasal...harap mereka tu kotakan apa yg dorang dah janji...

OK ke company mas genuine nie?? sbb pasal tanah nie mmg leceh skit.. dgr cite mereka JV ngan tuan tanah.. jika ada buyer beli semua lot2 tu baru geran tukar ... selalu status pertanian ke perumahan kut kalo x silap

bukan masalah ok ke x? soklan dia skang..dah siap or dah jln ke project yg dorang JV tu? sian pada pembeli2 tu

bukan masalah ok ke x? soklan dia skang..dah siap or dah jln ke project yg dorang JV tu? sian pada pembeli2 tu

kalo tgk site kat hulu langat tu banyak lagi lot belum terjual.. nama company pun Masgenuine-i Bhd .. company kalo berhad dah ada listing kat Bursa saham malaysia.. tapi takde.. so nama je berhad company kecik .. kat situ ada issue dah..

papepun monitor thread nie.. nak tahu info2 lanjut :)cgrock

kalo tgk site kat hulu langat tu banyak lagi lot belum terjual.. nama company pun Masgenuine-i Bhd .. company kalo berhad dah ada listing kat Bursa saham malaysia.. tapi takde.. so nama je berhad company kecik .. kat situ ada issue dah..

papepun monitor thread nie.. nak tahu info2 lanjut :)cgrock

btul...sian sgt2 pada pembeli2 tu...biar yg patut2 jawab dlm nih kalau dorang nak jawabla...:)

Sponsored Post

CG Sponsors

Back