What we offer
Virgin Gold is undertaking an exercise of issuing fresh Convertible Preferred Stocks (CPS) and invites willing investors worldwide to take up this offer. The offer price starts at $0.80/share on 1 January, 2010 and will be increased periodically in accordance with the net asset value of the company. Such offering may be subject to a time limitation and the corporations need for capital.
Although preferred stock does not offer the same potential for profit as common stock, it is a more stable investment vehicle because it guarantees a regular dividend not directly tied to the market like the price of common stock. This type of stock guarantees dividends, unlike common stock.
The other advantage of preferred stock is that preferred stockholders get priority when it comes to dividend payment. In the event of a company's liquidation, preferred stockholders get paid before those owning common stock. In addition, if a company goes bankrupt, preferred stockholders enjoy priority distribution of the company's assets; while holders of common stock do not receive corporate assets unless all preferred stockholders have been compensated.
Like common stock, preferred stock represents ownership in a company. However, owners of preferred stock do not get voting rights in the business.
Convertible Preferred Stock
Convertible preferred stock is a type of stock which has a conversion price named at its issuance so that it can be converted to a company's common stock at the set rate.
Virgin Gold Convertible Preferred Stock may be converted into Common Stock of the company when the company chooses to launch an Initial Public Offering (IPO) by paying 50% of the price difference between the subscription price of Convertible Preferred Stock and the IPO share price.
Virgin Gold Convertible Preferred Stockholders are entitled to a fixed monthly dividend payment as agreed at the time of subscription. Convertible preferred stockholders may also unsubscribe their shares by giving 45 days notice to the company for a full refund of the subscription amount.
Why it works
CPS stockholders get fixed monthly shareholder dividends. These are paid in ounces of gold, which are freely convertible into monetary value at the spot gold price.
CPS holders may unsubscribe their shares by giving 45 days’ notice to the company.
CPS holders may transfer their shares to another willing buyer at a higher price than their initial subscription price as Virgin Gold’s share price will increase over time alongside the net asset value of the company.
CPS holders are given capital and an interest free account in which to hold paper gold up to 3 times their share subscription value. Another great opportunity to further increases their medium to long term return.
CPS holders may convert their shares into Common stock when Virgin Gold chooses to go public. If they choose not to do so, CPS holders will be refunded according to their subscription amount.
CPS holders may even enjoy other incentives for referring new shareholders to the company.
Capital from new shareholders enables the company to engage in bigger and more profitable operations.
Higher turnover and liquidity enables the company to reach the IPO stage faster than its original plan.
CPS holders will not interfere with the company’s operations and decision making, thus giving the current management a free hand to achieve the company’s short, medium and long term targets smoothly.
How it works
Step 1 of 2
Fill up our online “Shareholder Application Form”. Once your online application is
accepted, you will have a Shareholder ID which you can use to login to your
online transaction account using your chosen password. You may start your
Step 2 of 2
All shareholders are required to send us a scanned copy of their International Passport or National Identification card and another document to prove their address, such as a utility bill or bank statement within 30 days of registration or risk suspension of their account until we have received the requested documents.
Subscribe for shares
To subscribe for shares, you must top up your credit account. You may do so by:
Requesting a wire transfer to us (minimum amount USD4,000); or
Arranging an internal transfer from other shareholders.
Every shareholder will have:
a gold account, value in ounces (oz)
a credit account, value in United States Dollar (USD)
a trading account, to hold/trade paper gold positions
Gold can be freely converted to dollars at any time by the account holder wish at real-time spot gold conversion rates and vice versa.
The trading account is for shareholders to hold a gold position for medium to long term gain. Every shareholder is allocated a credit facility equivalent to 3 times their share subscription monetary value to hold a gold position. For example: If John subscribes to 100,000 shares at 1.20/share = USD360, 000; John will be given trading margin USD360,000 to hold/trade paper gold positions. This credit facility comes with zero deposit and zero interest payment. Once a position is closed, gains or losses are credited into the Credit account.
Withdrawal of fund
Shareholder may withdraw monies in their credit account by requesting a wire transfer to their personal bank account anywhere in the world. There will be no wire transfer into 3rd party accounts in compliance with International Anti Money Laundering and Terrorism Law/Act. Minimum withdrawals are set at USD500.
Planned Maintenance Notification
May 18th, 2012
Please be advised that our system is scheduled for maintenance, and is undergoing a technical upgrade to the ticketing system to improve our customer service.
START: Sunday 20th May 2012, 2:00 AM CET (GMT +2)
FINISH: Sunday 20th May 2012, 2:00 PM CET (GMT +2)
Duration: Approximately 12 hours
Customer support will have very limited ability to respond to all our shareholders' tickets within this time period. However, it will not affect shareholders’ access to their accounts.
Please excuse us for the inconvenience as our Technical Specialist strives to provide a better andsmoother experience for all our shareholders.
Virgin Gold Technical Department
Virgin Gold – Growing Stronger in 2012
May 2nd, 2012
Dear Shareholders, Employees and Partners:
The Board of Directors has consented to four (4) key landmark decisions for the company in our recent meeting. Since these are great decisions for Virgin Gold going forward, I am privileged to share them with all our shareholders, partners and employees.
Virgin Gold Convertible Preferred Share (VGCPS-GOLD) price will be increased by USD0.05 every month from June to December 2012.
June 2012 – USD1.55
July 2012 – USD1.60
August 2012 – USD1.65
September 2012 – USD1.70
October 2012 – USD1.75
November 2012 – USD1.80
December 2012 – USD1.85
The basis of a corporation is often reflected by its share price. Some shareholders may think that I or the Board decides and dictates our CPS-GOLD offered price. That is not true. The price is decided by the Board upon recommendation by our internal and external auditors. Our CPS-GOLD price is a true reflection of the Net Asset Value (NAV) of this corporation. We foresee that the CPS-GOLD price will continue to be on the uptrend until we go public in a few years’ time.
A special ad-hoc committee headed by myself and assisted by Mr. Elinger will study the possibility of increasing our contractual dividend with preferred shareholders. I can assure you that there will be good news come June 2012.
The same committee will also study the direct referral incentive and group performance bonus. Rest assured that there is only the possibility to give back more to the shareholders and no chance of reducing any payout.
Virgin Gold Mining Corporation will undergo a corporate restructuring exercise over the next few months in order to support our global expansion and to further strengthen the structure of the company as part of public listing requirements. We will set up a few sister and subsidiary companies in various offshore jurisdictions. We are also studying the feasibility of relocating from Panama to another offshore jurisdiction.
The Board would like to take this opportunity to thank Mr. Elinger and his executive team for their hard work and dedication in running this corporation. Without the support of everyone involved, including our preferred shareholders, this corporation would not have reached this level at such a tremendous speed.
Ricardo Luigi Oliviera
Virgin Gold Mining Corporation
Virgin Gold Convertible Preferred Shares – Platinum (CPS-PLATINUM)
April 26th, 2012
Hold on to your hats!
Virgin Gold Mining Corporation will be offering CPS-PLATINUM to all qualified shareholders effective the 1st of May 2012.
I need to address a few important points with regard to CPS-PLATINUM.
1. The need for funds. Due to the fact that Platinum mining is a new project for the company, the requirement for funds is not like our gold mining project. Therefore, management has decided to offer this investment opportunity to selected shareholders and set a limit to their subscription. Furthermore, the need for funds will be strictly controlled in the sense that management will decide to approve only X% (not all) of subscriptions every week, in accordance with the amount of funds needed for the project. Management wants to avoid holding extra cash that it does not need and bear the burden of paying dividends of the subscribed shares. In this way, management will be able to offer CPS-PLATINUM investments to its shareholders at an even higher return compared to CPS-GOLD.
2. Risk. It is wrong to consider that investment in CPS-PLATINUM represents a higher/lower risk compared to CPS-GOLD. For CPS-GOLD, the company uses the funds to invest in gold income generating activities, thus paying dividends in troy ounces of gold. For CPS-PLATINUM, the company uses the funds to invest in platinum mining activities, thus paying dividends in troy ounces of platinum. Theoretically speaking, if the CPS-PLATINUM investment goes bad, it does not affect the CPS-GOLD investment and vice-versa as we have created different special purpose vehicles for both sets of investments.
3. Many parameters such as limits and eligibility status may be adjustable from time to time and I urge shareholders to follow our news releases closely.
Below are the fine points of the CPS-PLATINUM offering:
USD1.00 a share
1. A shareholder of Virgin Gold for a minimum of 1 year
2. VG Premier Shareholder
The current limit is set at a ratio of every two CPS-GOLD to one CPS-PLATINUM. For example if a shareholder owns 100,000 CPS-Gold, he/she is only eligible to apply for a maximum of 50,000 CPS-PLATINUM.
1. Go to 1.31 in your shareholder’s account to apply.
2. A credit amount equivalent to your application must be available in your credit account. For example: If you apply for 20,000 CPS-PLATINUM at USD1.50 per share; you need 20,000 x 1.50 = 30,000 credits to apply.
3. Credit amount equivalent to your application will be deducted from your credit account.
4. Application is only open on Saturdays.
5. The acceptance of the application is not a guarantee of approval/subscription to CPS-PLATINUM.
1. Approval of CPS-PLATINUM applications will be released every Monday or Tuesday of the following week. For example: If you apply on Saturday, the next day would be Sunday and then Monday and followed by Tuesday. Approval for all applications will be released either on Monday or Tuesday.
2. Management expects to receive many applications for CPS-PLATINUM from shareholders every week. Therefore it’s highly possible that only a certain amount of your application will be approved. For example: If you apply for 50,000 CPS-PLATINUM, you may only be allocated 40,000 CPS-PLATINUM that week. You may try to apply for the balance of 10,000 CPS-PLATINUM the following week.
3. Un-used credits will be automatically returned to your credit account together with the approval allotment.
Dividend is payable every 30 calendar days in troy ounces of platinum. The 1st day of calculation is the approval date, not the application date. Shareholders will know the contractual dividend payout when they apply for CPS-PLATINUM under “1.31 Subscribe CPS” in their shareholder account. Dividend in platinum is freely convertible to credits and vice versa.
Un-subscription of CPS-PLATINUM is only allowed after 60-days from the day of approval. The un-subscription price will be at the current month set price for CPS-PLATINUM, not at the purchased price.
CPS-PLATINUM is not freely transferable among shareholders, unlike CPS-GOLD.
Group and Referral Incentive:
There is no referral incentive paid for CPS-PLATINUM subscriptions. The good news is that the CPS-PLATINUM and CPS-GOLD monthly subscription volume will be merged for group bonus calculation.
There is no spot platinum trading unlike gold.
CPS-PLATINUM will not be included for calculation of Premier Status.
Similar to CPS-GOLD, we plan for listing of this investment vehicle (CPS-PLATINUM) sometime in the future.
The launch of CPS-PLATINUM is an amazing landmark for Virgin Gold.
I hope shareholders do not view CPS-PLATINUM as another opportunity to invest in another investment with a higher ROI relative to CPS-GOLD. It would be unfortunate for you to look at it this way.
I hope you see this as a decent effort by the company to offer you the chance to diversify your investment in another asset class, platinum. Platinum is less subject to speculation and price fluctuation. Platinum is a precious metal that is used and not kept. Historically, platinum price is usually higher than gold but recent events may suggest otherwise.
For management, this is an opportunity for the company and its shareholders to explore another financial product. Fingers crossed that CPS-PLATINUM will be even more successful than CPS-GOLD.
Virgin Gold Mining Corporation
VGMC – Welcome 2nd Quarter 2012
April 2nd, 2012
23 rd March 2012 - “The leading precious metals consultancy Thomson Reuters GFMS expects gold to rebound to $2,000 in late 2012 or early 2013 because of negative interest rates and the possibility of new rounds of quantitative easing. In the short term, however, gold could dip below $1,600, which presents a buying opportunity, according to GFMS's Global Head of metals analytics, Philipp Klapwijk.”
All seems well. Everyone is happy. Our company ended the 1st quarter of 2012 exceptionally well and is growing in leaps and bound.
The price of gold is lingering around 1600s – 1700s as expected. Goldman Sachs was bullish on gold going into 2012 and still is. It recently lowered its US interest rates forecast for commodity returns, but maintains its expectation that gold will reach $1,940 an ounce this year, and continues to encourage long positions. I had predicted that very gold will end 2012 very near to USD2000 per troy ounce and I still firmly believe so. Anyhow, let’s stick around to find out. Some of you could be speculating as you trade gold every day but for me as the President of Virgin Gold, so long as gold holds above USD500 an ounce, I donīt have anything to worry about
As the 1st Quarter of 2012 came to an end, let’s recapture some of the major events that took place as well as reviewing our plans for the 2nd quarter.
2012 – 1st Quarter Review:
1. Credit Top Up – We increased the efficiency of the credit top up particularly in many local jurisdictions to enable more shareholders to invest with Virgin Gold.
2. Credit Withdrawal – The efficiency and clarity of credit withdrawal has enormously increased as shareholders are able to view the payment slip in their shareholder’s account. The speed of local transfers has been remarkable. The only exception is the International Wire Transfer to shareholders’ accounts. There are so many new protocols to follow with all the “anti-XYZ” launched every now and then for all financial institutions worldwide. There have been discreet cases whereby a shareholder has not received his/her payment after one to two months. It’s absolutely un-acceptable and our finance department is working non-stop to make sure such incidents are limited. Generally these shareholders are mostly very understanding but it’s those who received their credit withdrawal one or two days later than usual who tended to make malicious comments.
3. Premier Service – We have close to one thousand premier shareholders and our service office in Dubai is operating at great capacity to take care of their needs and enquiries. Many premier shareholders came to Dubai to visit us and were able to understand the vision and mission of the company even further.
4. Promotions – We launched a premier shareholders promotion to invite more premier shareholders to visit our service office in Dubai.
5. We are in the process of trimming down 20% of our work force. I have always said that I am a great admirer of “efficiency”. We are downsizing to save money and we are using this money to invest in IT infrastructures. One staff member can probably serve 50 customers or work 8 hours a day but a good system can cater to everyone 24/7.
6. CPS price has appreciated about 7.7% in this quarter alone. Let’s be truthful to ourselves, how many of us actually invested in shares in our local stock market and appreciated 7.7% this quarter? Plus an exorbitant monthly dividend!
The bottom line is that Virgin Gold is growing in value day by day. Your Virgin Gold CPS-GOLD is a very valuable asset class. Management has received more than 50 requests to increase the maximum limit of subscribed shares per account which is currently set at 999,990. Unfortunately, we cannot allow that for now.
In our March survey of over eighty thousand shareholders worldwide, 66.7% said that they would only consider selling off their Virgin Gold CPS-GOLD above USD10. Management and the Board of Directors have been very pleased and proud of such a high rating from our shareholders for CPS-GOLD. I can assure all shareholders that when we go public, our shares will definitely be more than USD10 per share.
2012 – 2nd Quarter Plans and Directions
1. I have been bragging about this matter since I took office last year. Investment in Platinum. I am proud to announce that barring any unforeseen circumstances, we will launch CPS-PLATINUM effective 1st of May 2012. Details of CPS-PLATINUM will be announced in a separate news bulletin later this month. In a nutshell, Virgin Gold CPS-GOLD holders who have been a shareholder for more than three (3) months and holding a minimum of not less than 10,000 CPS-GOLD may apply for a CPS-PLATINUM subscription. Dividend will be paid in platinum and both CPS-GOLD and CPS-PLATINUM will contribute to the same group bonus structure. Please do not ticket us on CPS-PLATINUM until further news announcements are made as our customer service personnel do not have the details at this point in time.
2. Management is continuing its effort to broaden its investment and income generating operations in gold, platinum, platinum metal groups (PMGs) and potentially silver by next year.
3. Internally, we continue to work closely with external auditors, legal advisors and listing consultants to create a structure for VGMC to go public within the next few years. Ideally, we would like to create more transparency on Net Asset Value (NAV) and let our shares appreciate gradually pre-IPO (like what we are doing now) before we go public. Every single day our shareholders ask us when we will go public. I can only say that it will not be next month or next year. But every few months or rather every year, you can see this corporation gearing towards that direction. Those CPS-GOLD holders who subscribed to our shares in 2010 can testify how much VGMC has improved over the last two years.
4. We continue to create more efficiency for online processing transactions in shareholders accounts. Incomings, Outgoings of funds and ticketing especially. Probably by the end of this quarter or next, we will implement a twice a month (1st and 15th) credit withdrawal. Processing twice a month is already a great service to all. I remind you that the best listed companies only pay every quarterly. If you are in need of money all the time and do not have spare cash, please do not get involved in any investment at all. Investment = Risk. I do not necessary mean risk of insolvency/bankruptcy; rather risk of needing emergency cash. How many people do we know lost money in stock, commodity and property investment simply because they needed to suddenly cash out, they couldnīt wait, they couldnīt risk the market falling further.
5. We continue to hold appreciation dinners in new markets to expose our new shareholders to the culture and business philosophy of Virgin Gold. It is very important that our shareholders fully understand, embrace and spread the business philosophy of Virgin Gold. Most shareholders probably look at Virgin Gold as putting their extra money into a good investment that gives them great returns. Putting monetary return aside, Virgin Gold’s shareholders inter-connection across hundreds of countries globally is a great asset value by itself. We see the potential of creating a large social and financial conglomerate if we are able to educate and make our shareholders understand the underlying value of their investment in Virgin Gold. I know that some of our more entrepreneur shareholders are already utilizing their credit and gold accounts for international trades with partners in other geographical locations.
6. We may increase the minimum amount of shares to be maintained by a shareholder after 90 days, to 3,000 CPS-GOLD. Previously it was 1,000 CPS-GOLD and rose to 2,000 CPS-GOLD by the end of 1st Quarter 2012. Management is not intentionally driving away small shareholders; if you do not have enough funds, please pool/share with others. The cost of running business is getting higher each day and as we move forward, the company has to decide on a fine line. I foresee the minimum CPS-GOLD to be raised to 5,000 CPS-GOLD by next year. The other way to get around this, which I do not favor, is to charge a higher maintenance fee for those who hold few CPS every month. Whatever decision we make, shareholders will definitely be given a fair length notice.
7. We will give away 50g gold bars to shareholders who make one single subscription of 50,000 CPS-GOLD effective 1st April 2012 until 31st of December 2012. A separate announcement will address the terms and conditions of this promotion. We can afford to do this because this corporation is making good returns from its income generating operations. The price of gold is at a record high. Dividend to shareholders is fixed in gold. Our overhead is low. So when the corporation makes more, we continuously find ways to reward shareholders who make all this possible.
I want take this opportunity to remind our shareholders of a few matters:
1. Senior citizen shareholders: The world is moving ahead faster than itīs turning from west to east every day. Therefore, you better equip yourself well with the internet. As we grow bigger in size, we will rely more and more on delivering content, materials, et cetera to all shareholders through your online account. I know of shareholders who asked a 3rd party to manage their account, something I fully advise against. For example, in future appreciation dinners, we may ask shareholders to print their entrance tickets online, something like a self-service check-in for buses, trains, airlines, movies and concerts.
2. VGpass is 99.99% full-proof if used strictly according to our recommendation. So far, the use of VGpass is very low, by only 17% of our shareholders. It wouldn’t take more than 30 minutes of your time to apply, download, print it out and send for lamination, for the sake of your own investment. Very soon in the future, management will not take any complaints of unauthorized transfer of credits or gold from a shareholder account if he/she is not using a VGpass. Such responsibility lies with the user/shareholder himself/herself.
3. Price Increment. There have been complaints with regards to CPS-GOLD price appreciation. I view this as absolute short sightedness. It would be impossible for CPS-GOLD to list at say USD20 per share from its current price of USD1.45 per share overnight isn’t it? I would be lying if I told you so. That would be building castles in the air. Realistically, CPS-GOLD price will continue to increase until it’s ready for listing. Therefore, ROI for CPS-GOLD will relatively drop over time as I have explained time and time again. Earlier investors are always more beneficial as they shoulder more risk. Even at USD10 per CPS-GOLD, it will still be as attractive as it will be paying shareholders 1.6% (considering 1 troy ounce gold = USD1,600) per month = 19.2% per annum. Fortune 500 companies are even struggling to pay 5% per annum these days.
4. Negative elements. VGMC is a corporation with two decades of history. We have been delivering results month after month, year after year. Every now and then we have come across shareholders making slanderous comments to our personnel and other shareholders over small issues. The rule of investment is simple: If you do not believe in the company, quit. Sell off or unsubscribe your shares. Simple as that.
This is a very exciting time for Virgin Gold. This corporation and its shareholders are growing in value every single day and at the same time we are diversifying into a new asset class.
Enjoy your life. Invest more within your means and capacity. Management has always been working towards one goal: Yours
Management is pleased to announce that upon achieving great financial results in the 1st quarter of 2012, we have decided to offer a special edition of 2012 – 3rd Edition Virgin Gold 50 gram, 999.9 gold bar to eligible shareholders.
Conditions: One lump sum subscription of fifty thousand (50,000) CPS-GOLD.
Offer Period: 1st April 2012 – 31st December 2012
Terms and Conditions of the promotion:
1. Every one single 50,000 CPS-GOLD subscription will be eligible for one 50g gold bar. If you subscribe 100,000 CPS-GOLD in one single subscription, you are entitled for two bars. If you subscribe 500,000 CPS-GOLD in one subscription, you are entitled to ten bars, et cetera.
2. A split CPS-GOLD subscription, for example 10,000 CPS-GOLD x 5 subscriptions = 50,000 CPS-GOLD will not be eligible for the gold bar; even if all 5 subscriptions are made within the same day.
3. Gold bars will be delivered to qualified shareholders after three months of qualification. Presentation of gold bars can be delayed by the management on reasonable grounds.
4. Un-subscription/Transfer of shares made by an account holder eligible for this gold bar entitlement from the shareholders account before delivery of the bar(s) will result in disqualification.
5. Management reserves full rights to not deliver the gold bars to the qualified shareholders for undisclosed reasonable reasons.
6. Management reserves full rights to deliver the gold bars with a different design from the one displayed.
7. Management reserves the right to change the gold bar for any other prize deemed to be of equal value to the one promoted.
315 kredit 4 sale.. rate 3.05...
|All times are GMT +8. The time now is 12:44 AM.|
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.