Sensasi dalam dunia Forex! Cepat dapatkan tawaran terbaru daripada InstaForex - bonus 45% untuk setiap deposit! Bonus 45% untuk keuntungan yang maksimum!

All banners are advertisements only. CG does not endorse or vouch for any advertisers. Read Disclaimer HERE

Go Back   CariGold Forum > Blogs > aejay

Rate this Entry

Maybank personal loan

Posted 24-07-2010 at 04:38 PM by aejay
Updated 24-07-2010 at 10:29 PM by aejay

hi to all my frenz. Currently Maybank introducing new personal loan product. Currently we started offering to pre selected customer with facilities from Maybank by sending direct mailer, SMS notification and calling them. Its a new product where before this we don't have a personal loan product under Maybank. But if you didn't receive any invitaion with Maybank, WE CAN APPLY FOR YOU AS WELL. here are some of the infos and requirement you need to know before calling us to apply for personal loan:

1) NO PROCESSING FEE, STAMPING FEE, UPFRONT CHARGES OR EVEN DEPOSIT HELD(HIDDEN CHARGES). WHATEVER THE AMOUNT APPROVED THE CUSTOMER WILL RECEIVE IT IN FULL. OUR PROFIT TAKING IS ONLY ON INTEREST PER ANNUM.

2) PROCESSING TIME AND APPROVAL IS ONLY 24 HOURS. IF YOU SUBMIT THE APPLICATION IN THE MORNING OR AFTERNOON, WE WILL CALL YOU THE SAME DAY AFTERNOON AFTER 5 PM TO LET YOU KNOW THE STATUS OF APPLICATION.

3) CASH DISBURSEMENT INTO YOUR MAYBANK SAVING/CURRENT ACCOUNT THE VERY NEXT DAY THE LOAN IS APPROVED.

4) MINIMUM SUPPORTING DOCUMENT REQUIRED. IF YOU HAVE SALARY CREDITED UNDER MAYBANK WE REQUIRE NO SUPPORTING DOCUMENT AT ALL ... JUST AN AGREEMENT AND DECLARATION FORM TO BE SIGNED BY YOU.

5) MAXIMUM LOAN AMOUNT IS UP TO 4 TIMES OF YOUR GROSS SALARY(BASIC+ALLOWANCE/COMISSION+CLAIMS WITHOUT ANY DEDUCTIONS)

6) MUST HAVE A MAYBANK SAVINGS OR CURRENT ACCOUNT.

7) YOU CAN CHOOSE THE REPAYMENT TENURE FROM 1 YEAR UNTIL MAXIMUM 6 YEARS TO SETTLE THE LOAN.

8) ABSOLUTELY NO GUARANTOR NEEDED.

9) MINIMUM LOAN AMOUNT IS RM5000. MAXIMUM LOAN AMOUNT DEPENDS ON CUSTOMER INCOME.

10) MINIMAL DOCUMENT FOR NORMAL APPLICATION(NEED IC PHOTOCOPY, 2 MONTHS SALARY SLIP AND BANK STATEMENT).

11) FOR ANY PERSON THAT IS UNDER BLACKLIST OR HAVE BAD PAYMENT PROBLEM WITH WITH THEIR EXISTING OR PAST LOAN PLEASE REFRAIN(@ DO NOT APPLY) FROM APPLYING, AS OUR APPLICATION IS BY REFERING TO YOUR CREDIT REPORT FROM BANK NEGARA.

INTEREST IS ONLY 0.92%(11% P.A) PER MONTH IF LOAN AMOUNT IS RM20,000 AND BELOW.

0.83% (10% P.A)PER MONTH IF LOAN BETWEEN RM20,001 - RM50,000.

AND 0.75%(9%P.A) PER MONTH IF LOAN AMOUNT IS RM50,001 AND ABOVE.(FIXED INTEREST CALCULATIONS)

PLEASE CALL MY OFFICE NO 03-78443686(EXTENSION 3919) FOR FURTHER ENQUIRY OR TO APPLY OR MY HP NO: 0133410599 MR JOE

Application is very simple, PM me or sms your IC, fax no and contact no to apply. More info pls log in www.maybank2u.com.my
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3951 Comments 2
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Now we can enjoy latest facility by mbb .........
  2. Old Comment
    Very good blog posting, i want to share my blog too User Manual Guides